Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 1}

Chapter 1

     Parties. The sweet joy of parties, the dancing, the hooking up, the music. Oh, how I love parties. But do you know what's even better then parties? Drunk people. Have you seen a drunk person? Have you tried to make normal conversation with a drunk person? I have, and it’s quit hard. But drunk people are funny, especially when you’re their friend. See my best friend Sean is drunk right now, and when he gets drunk he try's to hook up with anything that moves. Including me. So here I am, in the bedroom of my friend Ricks, at a party, pinned under my best friend, Sean Lanko.

     "I love you, Lexi." Sean slurs. I roll my eyes. Of course he does.

"You say that to every girl. And even if it were true I wouldn't believe you because One, Your drunk. Two, I would already know and Thre- your already asleep." I sigh and try to get out from beneath him, only resulting in getting stuck under him even more. That's it I officially hate drunk people! I wiggle back and forth a little but still nothing, I lie straight and start thinking about random things until I see the door open and Rick come in with some drunk chick.

     "Rick! Please get him off me! I'm suffocating under here!" I can't see Rick’s reaction but I hear his laughter. Suddenly Sean is being tugged off me and I can breath!

"God, I hate how he can get drunk so easily." I say while taking deep breaths of fresh air.

"I know! He's only had 3 drinks. I'm on my 5th and I'm okay." Rick stats but I can hear slurring in his voice.

"I'll leave, just got to do something first." Sitting on Sean in a straddling position I riffle through his pockets for something. Finally I get it, pull it out and look at it. One of his sharpies, and this time it's hot pink. I quickly open it and write on his forehead 'I can't say no to Lexi.' Then on his left arm I write 'Lexi is smoking hot' on his right arm 'I love Lexi even more when I'm drunk' and on his chin I finally write 'I love Lexi.'

"There. All done. You may have the room now."

"Lexi, he's going to kill you. You do know that right?" I look at the worried expression on Ricks face and laugh.

"Don't you see what's on his forehead? It says 'I can't say no to Lexi.'"

"How does that fit in with him going to kill you?" I think about that.

"I don't know. Just thought I'd tell you."

"Whatever. I'll be at you funeral!" I laugh and say, "Where white!"

"What the hell? It's a funeral! Not a wedding!" I chuckle at that.

"Yeah, but apparently white is the true color of death." Rick just looks at me. I sigh; people just don't get my sense of humor. "Just help me wake him up and get him down stairs." Rick shrugs and glances at the girl he brought up.

     "Sorry Rachel, I'll see you later." She just nods her head and walks outside. I gently shake Sean awake, when he doesn't wakeup I start to really shake him. When he still doesn't wake up I decide to slap him.

"Huh? What? Oh, hey beautiful." He utters, still half asleep while looking at me. I roll my eyes and grab his hand.

"Come on Lank! I got to get you home before your parents get there!"