Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 3}

Chapter 3

"Crap!" My eyes fly open and I shove Sean away from me. "The soup!" I run to the stove and franticly wave my hand over the soup to swish away some of the smoke.

"You have to turn it off first, Stupid." Sean states from behind me and switches the on button to off.

"That's what I was about to do!" I yell at him playfully. He grimaces and puts a hand to his head.

"Lexi, could we lay off the talking for awhile?" He asks. I nod and step closer to him, my confidence growing.

"Can we at least do what we were doing before?" I inquire.

"You mean wiping slushy off you? Wouldn't you just rather have a shower?" He says looking at the slushy mess.

"No I mean after that, you know." He looks back at me his eyes emotionless.

"Yeah, I was wiping slushy off you face. Did you already forget?" I search his face, trying to find an answer to why he is lying.

"What are you talking about! You had your eyes closed! You were about to ki-"

"Why don't you take a shower in the guest room? Some of your clothes are still here." He interrupts, before I can say anything else, he walks to the sticky mess that the slushy left and starts cleaning it up.

"Whatever." I mutter and head up stairs. I get into the guest room and jump onto the bed, I grab the nearest pillow and scream my lungs out, hoping Sean can't hear. When I'm finished and my throat feels raw, I stumble up and stride to the mirror. I lean down and stare at my reflection.

"What’s wrong with me?" I whisper to myself. First Nick, who cheated on me and threw me aside like a dirty cloth, we dated at age 15. Then Chris, who beat me up like I was his own personal punching bag, we dated for some of my 16th year and some of my 17th. Now Sean hardly touches me. Not to mention that none of the guys at school give me a second glance, not that I'm interested in ALL of them, but I'd like it if one of Sean’s cute scene friends were interested. I look at my blue-black hair and my violet eyes and think, I could pull off a scene look, but Dad or Jason would never let me. They'd take me back to the hairdressers right away. Guess I'm riding solo for a while.   

***

    When I get out of the shower I put on my bra and thong because they didn't get gunk on them. Stepping into the guest room, I search everywhere but there's no clothes of mine, his mom or dad must have moved them. Instead of staying up here and waiting for my clothes to get out of the dryer I decide to go downstairs. Yes, I'm aware that I only have my bra and thong on but now that I know Sean is not interested in me, he won't care. I go to the top of the stairs and slide down the banister while singing,

"I feel good! Dun dun da! Cause its Saturday morning! Dun dun da! I'm feeling' so good! Dun dun da! Cause I woke up next to you girl!"

I get off the banister and start walking into the living room with my eyes closed while continuing the song,

"All last week you didn't know how I felt! You thought that we were just friends! All this time, I had plans to make you more. Maybe be my girlfriend!" I stop singing but continue to hum and shimmy in the spot.

"Whoa, if I knew when I came over here that there would be a half naked girl dancing, I would of come earlier." Someone says over my humming. I stop dancing instantly and open one eye to see a guy with a plate of pizza staring at me. Normally I would have run away screaming but this guy is not like Sean’s normal friends. At least I think he's Sean’s friend. He’s scene like Sean but he isn't all black hair and totally ignoring me. His hair is chestnut brown and is straightened but his ends are all spiked, he has snakebites and bright blue eyes. I open both my eyes and smile up at him, since he's 3 inches taller then me.