Chapter 1:Banished

Pic at the side is Lucinda

Auburn's POV:

Lucinda and I were flying around our 'Humans'.We're guardian angels.A few Human hours later we decided to fly back hom since it was the Devil's shift.Angels and Devils take turns on their 'human'.

My Human is a female named Amanda Renalds.She's 17 years old.She had long brunette hair and deep blue eyes.She was like a little angel,Note:A very good child.She's too wise to be influenced by Mark,Her Devil.

Lucinda's Human is a female named Reina Renalds.She's 16 years old.She has short blonde hair and light blue eyes.She was a little devil,Note:A very naughty child.She's too dumb and was influenced by Reed,Her Devil.Lucinda and Reed have had bad blood eversince then.

When we arrived at the Angel Dorms both of us fell asleep.We were awoken a few hours later because of the door being thrown open.I sat up and saw Angel Guards there.

"Miss Lucinda Brown and Auburn Johnson,Please come with us,on the request of the Archangels"The Head Guard said.We nodded and stood.We unretracted our wings and flew towards the Heaven Court.

"Ms.Lucinda Skylar Brown,Where were you during 12:00 a.m Earth Time?"The Archangel asked.

"I was at the Angel Dorms"Lucy answered truthfully.

"Explain this"The Archangel said showing us a video of 'Lucinda' at Reina's House and She was holding a dagger.She. . . . killed Reina.The whole court was filled with indistinctive chatter.

"Sir.Archangel!I swear upon God and my Life that I didn't do this!I was with Auburn the Whole time!"She said.

"Quiet!"The Archangel shouted causing the whole Court to stop talking,chattering,and mumbling.

"You,Ms.Auburn Brooklyn Johnson.Where were you at 12:00 a.m Human time?"Archangel asked.

"Angel Dorms"I answered.

"Explain this"He said showing us a video of 'Me' at Amanda's House and I was holding the same dagger.I. . . .killed Amanda?!The court started chattering again.

"Silence!"

"The 2 Guardian Angels are accused of Killing their Humans.All in favor of banishing them?"The other Archangel asked.

"I"All of them said.

"Guards!"Head Archangel said.The Guards took us and Threw us out of Heaven.

"No!"We both shouted.We landed on a pile of rocks causing our wings to cramp.We could now be visible to normal people.We both cramped out wings and our backs had cuts and bruises.

"What was that?"A deep voice said.

"Dunno.2 Things just fell out of the sky and landed on the rocks,They rolled down and landed in the clearing"Another voice said.

"Lucinda ,Come on we. . .have to go"I said shaking Lucinda's arms.My backbone broke and I screamed.

"Did you hear that?"The same voice said.I started crawling into the bushes pulling Lucinda with me.I lost my energy and fell onto the ground.

"Dude.I think that one's my mate"Another said.My stomach was on the floor allowing them to see my cuts and bruises.

"Lucinda.Lucinda.Come on,We. . .We. . .have to go"I said.

"You there!"The same voice said.I turned around to see 2 men somwhere around 17.

"What?"I asked weakly.I turned my body over causing my wing to cramp up again.I screamed.One of them looked pained that I was in pain.

"Auburn?Auburn?!"Lucinda asked shaking me.She sat up and started shaking me.

"no no no no no no Aubry don't go to sleep now!"Lucinda said shaking me again.I soon fell asleep.

Lucinda's POV:

"no no no no no no Aubry don't go to sleep now!"I said shaking Auburn again.

"Why what will happned?"One asked.

"Why do you care?"I snapped.I turned her over and put my hand on Auburn's back and made it heal.

"Retract"I ordered Auburn's Wings.They retracted and she looked like a normal human.Her Angel Clothes disappeared and became the same clothes we used when we were Humans.She was wearing dark blue jeans.She woke up and quickly shot up.

"What happened?"She asked.

"You fell asleep"I said.

"Come on.We have to go"She said unretracting her wings.We spread our wings and were about to fly up but the the tow men took our hands.

"We won't let you go that easily"The one holding my hand said.

"Why is that?"Aubry asked

"Because you girls,are ours."The one holding Auburn said.They pulled us down and hugged us.

Eric's POV:

'Mate.Mate.Mate"My wolf screamed.

"What was that?"Austin said.

"Dunno.2 Things just fell out of the sky and landed on the rocks,They rolled down and landed in the clearing"I said.

"Lucinda ,Come on we. . .have to go"A mesmerizing said.There was a sudden scream.

"Did you hear that?"Austin said.We walked towards the clearing where the scream came from.

"Dude.I think that one's my mate"Austin said pointing to the girl beside my mate.

'She's hurt!'My wolf said crying out in pain

"Lucinda.Lucinda.Come on,We. . .We. . .have to go"My mate said.

"You there!"Austin said.My mate turned around.

"What?"My mate asked weakly.She turned her body over causing her wing to cramp up.She screamed.I looked pained that my mate was in pain.

"Auburn?Auburn?!" 'Lucinda' asked shaking Auburn.She sat up and started shaking Her.

'I feel so lucky to have her as a mate'My wolf said proudly.

"no no no no no no Aubry don't go to sleep now!"Lucinda said shaking her again.She soon fell asleep.

"Why what will happned?"I asked.

"Why do you care?"Lucinda snapped.Lucinda turned her over and put her hand on Auburn's back and made it heal.

"Retract"Lucinda ordered Auburn's Wings.They retracted and she looked like a normal human.Her White Clothes disappeared and became dark blue jeans and a pink blouse.She woke up a few seconds after her wings unretracted.She quickly shot up.

"What happened?"She asked.

"You fell asleep"Lucinda said.

"Come on.We have to go"She said retracting her wings.They spread their wings and were about to fly up but the we took their hands.

"We won't let you go that easily"Austin said.

"Why is that?"Aubry asked

"Because you girls,are ours."I said.We pulled them down and hugged them.

'Mark her'My wolf ordered.Austin and I nodded and licked the place where our mark would go.

"What are you guys doing?!"Auburn asked.

"Marking you girls as ours so that every unmated wolf will know that you are our mates"Austin explained.We bit into them.The felt pain at first then pleasure.We licked the mark and it healed.

"You are now ours.You would make great Luna's of our pack"I said.

"What's a Luna?"Auburn asked looking into my brown eyes.

"A female leader of a pack.Austin and I are Alphas"