He looks about my age and is like half a foot taller than me. I shut the door and hear him sigh sadly. I look at my clock, 5:59. I sit on my bed and pull out my phone. I play a game called Ballz and read some stories on Wattpad. It's so funny to read spy books because it's funny to see what people imagine and think about spy's, but sometimes it kinda creepy that I can relate to some.

I look back at my clock, 8:47. I put my phone on the charger and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall to the meeting center and as I enter there are at least twenty people. It goes dead silent once everyone sees me. I walk to the closest empty seat and sit down. I play with my bracelet, trying to avoid any human contact, but see the person next to me shuffle out of the corner of my eye. I look over at him and see the kid. Why am I calling him 'the kid' even though he looks about the same age as me?

He smiles at me and I stand up and walk to a different seat. I sit down as soon as Bogo enters. He stands in front of a projector and turns it on.

"We have a new agent on our team and he was ranked one of the best agents in his branch. Unfortunately, it was taken down by Hun. Thanks to agent 14" that would be me, "he is behind bars and is going to be punished with death. The agent is agent 1." Bogo explains.

The only one who looks new is blondy, but there is no way he was the best agent.

"Everyone is going to be put into teams and by everyone I mean everyone." Bogo says making eye contact with me. I feel everyone turn their attention to me. Gee thanks for pitting me in the spotlight. "Team 36 will take this file." Bogo says while placing a file on the table in front of him and the leader of the team, Holden, walks up and takes it.

He called up 7 more teams and gave them each a different file. All that was left was me, blondy and three other agents.

"Agents 14, 25,62,94, and 1 will be a team. Your mission is to take down and capture a massive drug lord. He is responsible for 600,523 deaths and has sold over a million dollars worth of drugs." Bogo explains,"The only reason I'm saying it out loud is that I feel like someone won't share it with you." He looks up at me, again.

"A drug lord? Are you kidding me?" I ask standing up, "You guys can go home, I got this."

"We have sent five teams and none have made it back." Bogo says.

"But did you send me?" I ask.

Bogo gives me a death look and I have the sudden feeling that my head should explode.

"The leader of your team will be" Bogo closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "agent 1."

.......Wait for what?

My eyes go straight to blonde and I see him smiling up at Bogo. I look behind me and see the other three agents.

"Please tell me one of you guys are agent 1." I beg.

They all shake their heads no and I hear Bogo clear his throat. I walk up to him.

"I'm not taking orders from him!" I yell.

"You have more in common with him than you think." Bogo rolls his eyes.

"I don't give a dam!" I yell.