True Love

The gang soon awakens. They were in an arena of some sort. Klein was up on the high rise with Yuuki still in ropes.

Cavalry: "Klein? What is going on?"

Klein: "I'm sure you know why. Why all this happened"

Cavalry: "No, no I don't understand"

Klein: "Fine. I'll let her explain to you."

Klein's eyes change color to a glowing red as his voice became more coarse and feminine.

Saika: "I am Saika. I am and will love everyone"

Lisbeth: "What did you do to Klein?!"

Saika: "What did I do? I did nothing. I only gave what Klein wanted. Something to compensate the empty space"

Kirito: "What? What are you talking about? He has friends and family. Isn't that enough?"

Saika only laughs.

Saika: "It's a pity you don't see what you already have. Even Cavalry has something blooming"

Nori: "Quit talking in riddles! What does Kirito and Cavalry have that Klein doesn't?"

Saika: "Humans are so naive. They have love. The love of a girlfriend. A lady to share their feelings with and to live side by side"

Everyone gasps.

Saika: "Sadly, Klein couldn't get one"

Cavalry: "Seriously though, Klein. Love takes time to happen. Me and Yuuki were by chance"

Yuuki: "I was the one who asked Cavalry on a date and things went well. Then we found a deep love in each and so on"

Saika: "Silence! What pitiful lies. Don't listen to them Klein. I can give you all the girls you want."

Some spell casters and sword women walk around and huddle around Klein. Blood drips from his nose.

Silica: "Klein snap out of it!"

Sinon: "That isn't true love"

Klein: "And how would you know? I never saw you show affection to Kirito. Maybe you did but, you knew would be heartbroken in the end and stayed around as a friend"

Sinon: "No! That's not true"

Klein: "Then tell me, what is he to you?"

Sinon: "He's..."

Saika: "Well? No answer it seems. Time to end you. Children get them!"

Many players attack the group. They all ranged from spear-men to hammer users and swords men. Every single one of them had red eyes and kept murmuring 'love'.

Calvary: "Everyone surround Asuna and Siune! We need them alive till we can hold these players off!"

The group forms a circle around the two while they kept up the healing. Everyone fought, pushing back anyone who got too close. If any tried to attack the group defended. Even if it meant hurting them. Soon the mass was thinned. The remaining players stayed behind in fear.

Saika: "Worthless children. I will have to take them myself."

Klein jumps from his high spot and lands with a loud thud.

Kirito: "I'll take it from here"

Cavalry: "No we all will. Klein's our friend too so we are all part of the fight"