The big day Reveal

A/n: welcome back hope you enjoyed the previous chapter
Guess what? Today's the big day when Calvin and Yuuki reveal their love.

            also

THIS IS A HALF-BAKED LOVED STORY AND IT IS MY FIRST ROMANCE FANFIC IS IT WILL BE WEIRD AS RED BEAN ICE-CREAM (go look it up)

with that out shall we begin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                                                               Cavalry POV

As the week went by I started to notice how close me and Yuuki have been. Every night we met up together and had "dates". Afterwards we fall asleep in each other's arms and repeat. A day ago I started to kiss Yuuki on the cheek and she seemed to enjoy it more. We even started to give each other silly nicknames. She was my Yuko and I was her Cava. Today was Friday meaning we were going to reveal the big secret about our relationship to everyone at the Get-Together party. 

"Today's the day Yuko" I tell Yuuki as we sky gaze on our island.

"I know. I'm a bit afraid though"

"Says the Mighty Zekken"

"I mean it. We are going to tell everyone a big secret and I don't know how they will react"

"Well I know for sure they're all going to be surprised"

"Yeah that's kinda expected..."

"Come on, think happy thoughts. No one is going to shun us for having a love relationship"

"I hope your right"

"A good luck kiss?"

"Sure". I kiss her cheek in good luck as we went our ways. We planned to meet at separate times.

                                                                                     No POV

As planned many of the people invited had joined the Get-Together event. Everyone was feasting and enjoying the time together. Cavalry was performing party tricks. He had his dove transform into a barn owl and had it fly through hoops Cavalry had thrown into the air. Some of the guests even challenged Cavalry's owl by having them throw the hoops into the air. It still skillfully managed to fly through each one. Cavalry grabs a drink and stands aside watching everyone feast and be merry. Yuuki walks over to him.

"Everyone seems to enjoy this. Are you?" Cavalry asks Yuuki.

"Yeah I am. Do you think it's a good time to tell them here?"

"Well-".

"Hey guys! We should boss rush the next floor!" Jun yells out interrupting Cavalry. Everyone agrees and gathers up their things. "I guess we will have to hold off on it" Cavalry tells Yuuki with a chuckle. They all head out for the next floor.

"Your going down" they call say as their battle cry. In a matter of minute they had reached the boss room. Everyone was so energetic that they couldn't even wait for the boss doors to fully open. The boss was a giant crab and it had some decent moves. With everyone blasting attacks nonstop the boss was soon down to one bar of health.Everyone launches their strongest attack at it.

"Bubble Blast-Arrow Rain-Flame Slash-One Man Cavalry". The boss was defeated and the victory menus pop up. Everyone cheers at a job well done.

"Hey everyone!" Cavalry calls out to get everyone's attention. "We were planning on saying this at the party.."

"But, we changed our minds and will say it here" Yuuki adds in.

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend" they both say at the same time.

"!!!!"

"............................"

There was dead silence. Everyone stayed silent while others had their mouths open in shock.

"Oh, I knew this was a bad idea" Yuuki says to herself.

"Yuuki please..." Cavalry tries to say in comfort. She opens her menu and logs out before Cavalry could react. Cavalry, feeling embarrassed at the situation he was in, opened his menu and logged out. Calvin comes back to reality and takes off his Amusphere. "Dang it, it was too soon" he says slamming his fist in anger. "I'm sorry Yuuki. I guess we aren't ready for it, aren't we?"  

A/n: A similar situation isn't? 

Yuuki logged out when Asuna said she was happy to be called Sis. What will happen next?
Next time..."Boy Talk Girl Talk"

Also i know i said i would update once a week but....i want to jump start this series so i'll update quite often for now