ALO's Summer Update

Update: Just some extra concept art at the bottom

Cavalry's POV

Summer in real life was right around the corner. News about a special update for ALO was all over their website. Apparently they were bringing in new swim wear and summer activities for the summer time.

"You can already feel the heat" Yuuki tells me as she fans herself with her hand. We were both online in ALO talking about the update.

"I heard Asuna and everyone were headed to Summer beach. We should head there"

"But, I don't have a swim suit"

"Neither do I. Maybe you can get Asuna to help pick one out."

"I don't know.."

"Come on it'll be fine. Here I message her to come pick you up" I open my menu and message Asuna. "I told her she'd meet you at her house."

"What about you?"

"I'll go with the boys and we can meet back at Summer beach". I give her a quick kiss before I flew off.

Yuuki POV

Cavalry kisses me on the lips before flying off to meet the boys. I flew to Asuna's house and Asuna was waiting there.

"Yuuki, your here" she calls out to me waving. I wave back as I land onto her front porch. "It's been a while, how have you been?"

"I have been well and good news. Kurahashi's procedure worked really well"

"That is incredible to hear. Cavalry told me you needed a swim suit right?"

"Yeah, I didn't expect ALO to make an update like this so I never bought one"

"Well your in luck. The girls and I were about to visit the clothing shop. We can help pick one out for you"

"That's great to hear"

"Now, let's go everyone's waiting"

"Waah!" Asuna grabs my hand as we flew to the clothing shop. The rest of the girls were there along with Siune and Nori. "You guys too?" I ask in defeat.

"It's a summer update. We couldn't let you have all the fun". We all walk inside as we split into three groups. I went with Asuna, Siune went with Silica and Sinon, and Nori went with Leafa and Lisbeth. Asuna immediately grabs an armful of bikinis and shoved them into my arms. She pushed me into one of the changing rooms.

"Change into those" she commanded me. I sighed and picked a set from the top of the pile. I removed my usual clothing and put on the swimsuit. It was a navy blue one piece that was definitely too big for me.

"This looks terrible!" I called out to Asuna.

"Let me see it" she replies.

I open the door and step out of the privacy of the change room. This was a girl's only store so I wouldn't die of embarrassment anytime soon. Asuna cringed when she saw what I was wearing.

"Yeah let's get rid of that" suggests. "There are many more anyways." I reentered the change room and tried on the countless number of swim wear with no luck.

I looked at the pile of swimsuits I still haven't tried on. I squeezed my eyes shut and picked out a random set.
I opened my eyes and saw a white two piece in my hand. The top had blue stripes and a bow. Meanwhile, the bottom was frilly and looked almost like a skirt.
I tried this on and exited the room once again. This time, Asuna's face lit up when she saw me.