The Odd Ones Of The Hogwarts

(As you might notice this an AU with Hogwarts World)

Felix sighed, his fourth year at Hogwarts and it seemed to be more worse for every year. Thanks to that boy Harry Potter that is in the same year as him.

It seemed Slytherin has got more hate ever since Potter came to Hogwarts, Felix have heard from other older students that the fight between Slytherin and Gryffindor has always been there but now it seemed more serious ever since Gryffindor got Potter. They act now more special.

But now it seemed to go down for Potter.
"Kjellberg!" said an extremely British accent and Felix already knew who it was and turned around. "Don't you want a Potter Botton?"

It was Draco Malfoy, apparently he and Potter was enemies. Felix doesn't have enemies, not so many friends either. Or like he knows everyone in Slytherin, has always someone to sit with on lunch, and comes along with his room mates, but never a close friend.

Draco showed the button while his friends stood behind him. The button made a spin and it said "Potter Stinks!". Felix smirked, it was nice one even if he isn't so into the Wizard Cup.

"Sure I take one," Felix said.
"Take two," Draco said and handed over two buttons. "my father made some extras."
"Why thank you," Felix said and laid one in his bag.

When Draco walked away with his friends laid Felix the other button as well in his bag. He didn't care about Potter, but how everyone treats Slytherin.

Felix walked away in to Hogwarts building, many students were outside, it seemed a lot of people was getting buttons, mostly Slytherins wore them. It will only lead to more hate, Felix is pretty good to read the future. Many students thinks it is foolish lesson they have to predicate the future.

But Felix thinks it is interesting, as well as the astronomy. He had last week decided to see what the future would say about Slytherins future. Hate, and not trusting them. Felix got something about McGonagall yelling at Slytherins to leave the building. What the hell that now means.

But if even teachers doesn't care about Slytherins, hate Slytherin, then what was the point of the house existed just to get hate?

Felix had just walked by a classroom until he heard a loud explosion from the classroom that made him jump. He turned around and ran in to the classroom.

It was smoke everywhere and Felix coughed. He heard another cough as well in the room. Felix ran towards the windows and opened them up to make sure the smoke left the building.
"What the hell are you doing?" Felix asked between his coughs.

"I was about to make this bag deeper," said a boy between his coughs as well and Felix could see now the face of the person. "but I must have said it wrong or something!"
"Idiot," Felix said and went to the guy until he realised who it was. PJ Ligurio, the boy from Hufflepuff, but Felix continued:
"how can you make it go all fucking wrong by exploding a bag?"

Felix pointed at the bag that was only smokes of it now.
"Well I tried to decorate it at the same time," said PJ.
"And you fucking exploded it, did you try to build your future home in the bag?"
"No! I just wanted to... see if I could do it," lied PJ, Felix could easily tell that PJ was lying. "are you gonna tell the teachers?"

"I don't snitch at people," spat Felix out.
PJ had a confused face. "Really? I thought you Slytherins did that."
PJ and Felix went in the same class about astronomy, they have never worked together but Felix usually over listen at PJ since he is a pretty smart kid.

"You do also believe that Slytherins are evil," Felix said. "you and your Hufflepuff friends walk by Slytherins with your eyes down since you are scared of us. Believe we will curse you as fast you look at us. You probably wished it wasn't a Slytherin who walked in on you by exploding your fucking bag. But it could be worse right? It could have been Professor Snape."