"Where did all these dogs come from?" Harry questioned with a loud laugh, managing to sit up.

"Oh my god," I mumbled with my hand against my mouth when I realized that I had completely forgotten to tell him about Nymeria being pregnant. "They're all Nymeria's pups."

"Really? I bet they were adorable when they were little," he said with a chuckle, scratching Titan's head. "They still are, to be honest."

"Harry, Nymeria was pregnant before you left," I told him quietly, biting my lip to conceal my grin when his jaw dropped.

"And you never told me?" he gaped, standing up. "They're Zeus'?" I nodded in response to his question. "Wow this is-"

He paused momentarily when his eyes widened significantly and his lips parted in shock when his gaze landed on something behind me. I frowned and turned around, my eyes landing on Cleo who was gazing at Harry with upmost curiosity.

"Cleo, baby, I've got someone here you'd like to meet," I said with a gentle smile, holding my hand out for her.

She immediately ran behind me, holding onto my leg and peering around my body to gaze at Harry. Harry was somewhat stunned, maybe because he couldn't believe that his actual child was standing right in front of him. I crouched down, pulling Cleo into my side where she pulled her lower lip into her mouth while clutching my t-shirt. Harry crouched down in front of us, pulling his hands out of his pockets and linking them in front of his bent knees.

"Cleo, this is your father, Harry."

Cleo looked at me with wide eyes, then looking to Harry who shot her a small grin.

"Hi Cleo," he said softly with a grin. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Hi," she said shyly, pressing her lips together as her eyes locked with his. I could tell that she was, on the inside, happy to finally meet her dad, but she was a bit shy as she usually was when meeting strangers. "Mama, can I go play with the dogs?"

I saw Harry's face fall a little when she asked me that, making me shoot him an assuring look before turning my gaze to her and nodding with a smile. She glanced at Harry once more, before racing to the backyard where all the dogs were messing around. I stood up from my crouched position, Harry copying my actions with a sigh.

"She's just shy," I told him, watching him nod in understanding. "She'll warm up to you soon enough, don't worry."

"I get it. After all, I haven't been here for five years of her life. I can't expect her to run into my arms and hug me," he said a little bitterly, making me purse my lips.

Without thinking, I walked forwards and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My hug caught him slightly off-guard, but he quickly reacted by winding his arms around my midriff, pulling me further into him. The hug only lasted for a few seconds, yet the feelings I got from it were so overwhelming. His arms felt so familiar, like home. I felt his cheek touch mine as his hands brushed my lower back. His body felt warm and inviting, something I had missed greatly. I pulled back, my hands resting on his shoulders as my lips curled into a soft smile.

"I'm glad you're back," I told him sincerely. "It may not seem like it, but it means a lot to Cleo."

He smiled at my words, pink lips curling at the corners, skin in the corner of his bright green eyes wrinkling as his cute little dimple popped out. Without thinking, I parted my lips and spoke a few words that made a mixture of emotions flash through his features.

"It means a lot to me too."

I pulled away from him, my smile still intact as his lips curled into an uncontrollable grin. I then spoke again, gesturing for him to come along.