"Give that back to me!" I demanded and tried to wiggle out of my chains. As always, it fails.

"Why would I do that? With this necklace I have unstoppable power. And there's nothing that you or your scrawny family can do about that." Lionel said smugly.

I felt a pang of fury in my chest as he said that. They might be dead, but no one talks about them like that. I growled and tugged my left hand with much force away from the wall. With that tug, I managed to break my left hand free from the wall, although still in chains.

I noticed when Lionel flinched back the tiniest bit as I reached a hand out threateningly. He composed himself and latched his fingers around my necklace. In a quick rush, Lionel moved his free hand towards me and made my left hand shoot back into place against the wall.

Lionel tsked in his glory. "See, Lily. Unstoppable power." He turned around and walked through the door.

Instead of holding it in like I had been for the past 5 weeks, I let the tears fall in my defeat.

°°°

"Breathe in."

I took a deep breath in.

"And breathe out."

I let it go.

If only my problems were this easy. If only they could just let themselves go. If only Lionel was never in my life. If only he hadn't have my family killed. If only he didn't want me. If only.

The past 7 weeks now have been utter hell. My stress with the baby, and coping with the realization of how my life will turn out after this, have been taking a toll on my system. I haven't been eating much and that really isn't good because I should be eating for two. I've gotten thinner and my whole body has become weaker. Without the necklace with my powers, I was drained.

The only source of happiness I got from all this was from my baby. It made me feel accompanied, aside from Chastity who has been depressed. His/Her kicks gave me life and flourished my joy. My baby was the only piece of Chad I had left.

"Here, sip this." Savannah held my head up and brought the wooden bowl to my head. I drank the liquid.

"What is it?" I asked her weakly.

"It's a little potion I whipped together for you. It should restore some of your strength and the baby's." Savannah answered.

Since the weeks, I got to know Savannah more, better than before. She would always keep me company when Lionel wasn't around and helped me with dealing with the baby.

"Thank you, Savannah." I thanked her sincerely. I bet if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't still be alive. She's pretty much a support system for me now. Savannah always wants to hear about Rachael. She was deeply fascinated. Whenever I ask her why she killed her mate she would either side track the question or simply ignore it. I felt like something was up.

"No need to thank me, Lily. Think of this as a bit of me making up for all this trouble." She said.

"You know it's not your fault." I touched her wrist. "Not entirely anyways." Savannah and I shared a laugh, a laugh that was good to be finally let out.

"I guess I deserve that." Savannah smiled and looked down at my tummy. "I just really want help you and the baby, you know?"

Savannah rested her hand on my stomach. I winced as another set of kicks set off against my stomach. Savannah, however, looked shocked.

"What? What is it?" I asked in urgency.

"Lily," She breathed out and looked back at my belly. "You're not having a baby."

My eyebrows stitched together. "What? Am I having an alien then?"

Savannah laughed gleefully. "No, silly. You're having twins!" She exclaimed.

I gasped. "You're s-sure?" I asked to be assured.

"Yes. I believe that's 2 pairs of feet that I just felt."

My eyes widened. Twins? I've always wanted twins, but they were quite rare in werewolf history. Twins were considered to be special. No doubt about that with me being their mom.

Will they be identical or fraternal? I'm more hoping fraternal because I do not want to accidentally mistake one for the other. Will it be 2 girls? 2 boys? A boy and a girl? Two of everything? I'm willing to take on the challenge. Goddess, if only Chad was here with us. Not in this crappy, shabby dump, but in our pack house as Alpha and Luna with our future Alphas. Yikes, the twins would have to share power. I hope there won't be any sibling rivalry.

But what I have to worry about is; what will Lionel do with the girls? Since I'm locked up here in his hands with no one to save me he might do something drastic with my babies.

"What will Lionel do about this?" I asked Savannah worriedly.

"Don't worry. As soon as the twins are born, I'll get you out of here. If not sooner. I promise." Weird enough, I trusted her.

All of a sudden, a huge blow came to the far end wall of the room. Another blow came, this time managing to make a hole in the wall. Savannah and I shuffled back. The center of the hole was still dusty, but I could make out a figure coming towards us.

My heart stopped beating and my mouth flew open as someone stood in front of me. It was like seeing a real life mermaid with your own eyes, but still not believing it because it was too good to be true. I croaked out, my voice hoarse.

"Chad?"

°°°
Is that really Chad? Or is Lily just seeing things? : D Have to see next...

Please vote or comment or both. Ty!

-°°°ndasa°°°