It was dark and misty. I almost freaked out, but I willed myself to calm down. The dark mist soon vanished and formed what looked like a little portal on the other side.

"Hello, Lily." A man popped up in the circle. I was startled and jumped back slightly. "Sorry to give you a fright there." The man chuckled lightly.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my mirror?" Doesn't that last one sound off? I questioned with authority.

"Oh, I believe you've heard about me. Does Lionel ring a bell for you?" He smirked smugly. So this is the psychotic a-hole! You know, when I heard of Lionel I had expected him to look like some aging man, probably in his late 50's. His appearance sure proved my expectancies wrong. Lionel was actually pretty hot, in a mature way. But that didn't hide the evil look in his eyes.

"Of course I have. Your name is like a freaking infection. It spreads real quickly and not for the better!"

"Ooh. Fiesty. I like that about you. You're persistent and stubborn so you don't give in easily. That's why you're the perfect she-wolf to have my pups."

"And what makes you think that I'm going to have your pups?" I crossed my arms.

Lionel gestured around him. "Look around you, sweetheart. You're already losing. Your pack is becoming weaker and weaker each day until soon enough they'll all be wiped out. And guess just who they'll point their death at?"

Me. That might be true. Had it not been for me, then nobody would've died. Those filthy rogues are after me. They wouldn't have hurt anybody else if I...

"I know what you're thinking, Lily. And all you have to do is give in and come with me. Your pack and that little mate of yours will be safe. Only if you come with me." Lionel was smiling mischievously.

"Don't let him get go you, Lily. There's obviously more to his words. Please. Don't. Take. The. Bait." Chastity rang in my head. She's right. I can't trust a man like Lionel and his words.

"You wanna know what I say, Lionel?" I asked smugly. "Go to hell, exactly where you belong." And that's all I said before punching a fist into the mirror, shattering glasses flying to the floor.

I breathed out the air I didn't know I was holding. I adjusted myself and took another deep breath before stepping back into the room.

The bed was bare and there was no sign of Chad. I went in search of him to inform him about Lionel. The pack was unusually quiet. You could hear a pin drop and that wasn't normal.

"Chad! Chad! Anyone in here?!" I called out as I entered the living room. "Where are you guys?"

I moved to walk to the kitchen. "I didn't sign up to play hide and seek so I—" I shut up immediately when I saw the scene in front of me. "AAAGGGHHH!"

Blood was everywhere. All over the floor, the walls, the countertops. Bodies of my friends lay slump and all covered in blood on the floor. Taylor, Kara, Louis, Haley, the Fantastic Four, Rachael, my parents and the rest of the pack rulers, even Dylan and Amanda. They were all dead. They were all...gone.

Chad. I rushed down to his side.

"No! No, no, no, no! Don't leave me! You can't leave me. Not now, not ever!" I bawled my eyes out as I looked at my family's lifeless bodies.

What caught my eye was what was written on the back wall; YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.

"So you see, Lily. That's the price that comes with not listening to me. You could've easily obeyed and none of your loved ones would've had to feel my wrath." Lionel's voice said in my head.

"Where's Savannah in all of this?" I realized the witch wasn't in the pile of dead bodies.

"She came back to our senses and came back to us. Savannah's the one I had kill them all. Hahaha!"

I slumped to the floor in horrifying pain. My family was all dead and it was all my fault. I felt the ties slowly breaking, each and everyone slipping away from my connections.

"Ok." I spoke lowly. "Ok, ok. I'll do it. I'll come with you."

Lionel cackled in my head. "I knew you would make the right decision."

°°°

My fingers were burning from trying to scrub the blood around me. I laid the bodies in the garden after cleaning them up. It was so hard to see them gone. It was too true for me to believe but even harder for me to accept.

After I finished with the cleaning, I decided to leave the pack house. I couldn't bare staying in the place filled with memories any longer. I went outside and roamed the woods. I don't where the other pack members were but I was sure that Lionel had something to do with it.

I had no idea where I was going. Surely Lionel would find a way to get me to wherever he wanted me.

My heart was heavy and my head was going crazy. I felt bitter and cold but how else could I feel when everyone I knew was gone. The earth didn't feel like home anymore.

I felt a twig snap nearby, but I didn't react. Two rogues emerged looking deadly and ready to fight. I just stood my ground and took whatever was coming my way.

I felt a sharp blow to my face and I was welcomed by the darkness.

°°°

Officially speechless...
A few more of the chapters might also still be in Lily's P.O.V. so stay tuned.

Please vote or comment or both.

-°°°ndasa°°°