A random wolf in the crowd interrupted me. "So you're the sole reason why those rogues are attacking!"

"Yeah! It's her fault why we all lost a loved one!" Another man popped up.

"Quiet!" Chad's words flew with rage. "This is you future Luna so watch how you talk to her and you will show her respect!" The two men submitted and bowed their heads embarrassedly.

"Chad, it's okay." I held him back and muttered.

"I understand how you feel, and I'm truly sorry for your loss. I should have said something about this."

"No, your actions were meaningful. You kept it quiet to protect us for 12 years. And for that we should be grateful." The Luna rubbed my back soothingly and comforted me.

"I would say you've done enough for us for a long time." The Alpha stood next to his mate and smiled thankfully at me. I returned it weakly.

"Don't worry, Lily. We've got you." One of the guys from the pack assured me with a grin. Soon enough, almost everyone was agreeing and giving me encouragement.

"Thank you, for understanding." I nodded and sighed as everyone started to file out of the room.

"That was good, babe." Chad slung an arm around my shoulder. My family was crowded together, looking at me. I was kind of nervous going to talk to them. What if they think negatively of me for keeping this secret from them. What if—

"Lily!" I was swept into a hug by Taylor. "You okay?" My brother looked a bit worried and not at all intimidated by my reveal.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. The others gave me sweet smiles and I guess things were gonna be okay with this situation.

Until I met Savannah's stone cold gaze.

°°°

"What are you doing?" Savannah whined as I continued to pull her through the woods.

"Will you shut up?" I shot at her and rolled my eyes.

"I most definitely will not! I have the righ—" I shut her up by magically placing a magic infused cloth around her mouth. I sighed in relief, finally glad for my ears to have peace.

I continued to drag her towards the woods. I stopped at a tree and shoved Savannah down on the ground. She looked up at me with angry eyes.

"What are you doing?" Savannah glared at me once I removed the cloth from her mouth.

"Don't you dare play innocent with me! I know you knew about me all along!" My index finger jabbed in front of her face.

Savannah continued with her innocent façade. "I don't know what you're talking about." You know those moments in the movies when a character is exposing another character, and that character folds his/her arms, cocks the head to the side and speaks in an blatant, snobby voice? Yeah, this was that moment.

I felt like ripping her damn head off for playing fool in front of me. "I can see right through your manipulative scheme, Savannah. You're up to something and I'm going to figure it out." Well of course she was. Wasn't it obvious enough in my dream?

"That's ridiculous."

"It's me why you're here, isn't it?"

"Puh-leeze. I came here because the Black Wolf pack needed my help."

"Well looks like you found your excuse. You might be fooling everyone here, but you're not getting through me that easily." I looked down at her, my mouth in a thin line. Savannah backed off and stared at the ground.