Epilogue.

Ten years later.......

"Jahan, where is your brother? And please help me decide what to wear. That black dress or this green dress?" Zeenat looked around,"Ya Allah this house is a mess! Kamran, where is your best friend?"

"Woah Zeenat calm down."Jahan said.

"Guests will be here in an hour and nothing is ready!"

"InshaAllah everything will be done soon. We all are working."

"But where is your brother!?" 

"Probably hiding  from you." Kamran said.

"Calm down Zeenat.I'm calling him."

"Kamran, can you please bring all the tables inside?" Zeenat asked.

"Yeah sure."

"JazakAllahu Khairan."

Kamran went out to bring all the tables inside and Jahan called her brother.After few rings Izaan answered the call,"Assalamu Alayekum."

"Walekum assalam bhaijaan. Where are you?"

"Somewhere. Why? what happened?"

"Your wife has lost it. come home soon."

"I will be there in ten minutes InshaAllah."

"Ok.Bye AllahHafiz."

"AllahHafiz."

Jahan disconnected the call and looked at Zeenat,"He will be here soon."

"Your brother is always late.He took five years to propose me.He can never do things on time!"

Jahan started by laughing and Zeenat folded her hands. Five Years back Izaan proposed Zeenat and she accepted it. She was studying then but they still got married. After that Zeenat completed her studies and now she was a successful doctor. Things have finally started falling in place. Zeenat was now a practicing Muslimah and  ever since she asked Jahan to teach her about Islam she tries to learn something new everyday. 

Last year she met her father in a wedding. She was expecting him to slap her and say many things but he hugged her. Not only that he also apologized for his behaviour. But after that Zeenat's next concern was Izaan. She thought her father will never accept him but he accepted Izaan and now they share a really good bond.

Today is the house-warming party of their new house. After working hard for many years Izaan was finally able to buy a house for himself. He always wanted to buy this house which has a small front yard with many trees,two floors,a big living room,four small bedrooms, and his favourite stairs. It's the same house they use to live in when their parents were alive. He always wanted to buy this house. It took him many years but finally he owns this house. 

"Mumma, where is daddy?" Zobia asked.

"I don't know. Ask your phuphu.She knows." Zeenat replied.

"Phuphu,where is daddy?"

"He is coming home darling." Jahan replied.

"Then come fast. I want to get ready before he comes!" Zobia said pulling Jahan's hand.

"I should be the one to say that." Zeenat said.

"Go and get ready. I will manage everything here." Jahan said.

"But there are.."

"Oh Zeenat just go!" Jahan said loudly.

"Ok ok. No need to shout."

Zeenat went to her room to get ready and Jahan took Zobia with her to get her ready. Once she was done with her she came out and started helping Kamran to move the sofa. They were about to move it when Zobia came and sat on the Sofa.