Chapter 5.

"Really?" Zeenat asked.

"What's so shocking?" Jahan asked.

"Miss. religious Jahan Aara had a crush?" 

Jahan rolled her eyes,"You asked that stupid question! And I'm a normal Human being. Why can't I have a crush?"

"Yeah you have hormones!"

"What!?" 

"It's all hormones."

"Zeenat we are here to buy a gift for my cousin. So can we please concentrate on that."

"Ok."

"I think she will like this dress." Jahan said pointing at one dress.

"She is your cousin so you know better."

"I met her few years back. Now we are very close because we chat daily but still I'm not sure what she will like."

"It's a beautiful dress. Who will not like it?"

"Yeah you got a point."

"So just take it. You job is to buy a gift. Now it's upto her what she wants to do with it."

"That made it easy to decide." Jahan said.

"So now pay the bill and then we will leave."

"Yeah."

They went to the bill counter and paid the bill. Soon they were out of the mall. The mall was just ten minutes away from their apartment so they decided to walk.

"When are you guys leaving?" zeenat asked.

"In two days."

"And when are you coming back?"

"Next Sunday InshaAllah."

"Seven days?"

"Yeah."

"Ok." Zeenat said looking down.

"I will ask you again. Come with us!"

"That will be awkward Jahan! What will your family say?"

"That Jahan brought a friend with her!"

"It's really complicated! We are not related."

"What does related means? Blood is not everything! At times people who are not related proves to be better than people who are our blood."

"I totally agree but still! How will you explain it to your family? They anyways don't consider you both good! I don't want to add problems for you."

"I really don't care what they think. My father use to say, You cannot satisfy everyone at the same time. You will always have someone in your life who is not satisfied with you. That person is not important. Never let humans control you."

"I really like your father. He was a great man."

"That he was. So now tell me are you coming?"

"No! Jahan people are going to ask you what is the relationship between us. What will you reply? Again we are not related in any sense!"

"After living together for six months you still think that way?"

"No! You know what relationship we share,I know but what about them? They will doubt us! In fact they might doubt me and your brother!"

"Yeah that came to my mind as well and I'm not sure if i should allow them rule us or ignore them. But again it's about your dignity and prestige. So i won't force you."