Chapter 4.

Editor- iimanmaeen

"Why do you pray?" Zeenat asked as soon as Jahan folded her prayer mat.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you pray? Is that difficult to understand?"

"It's difficult to understand why you are always asking this question."

"Because I want to know."

"Ok. For inner peace. Because Allah commanded us to pray. Because I don't want shaytan to win. You want more reasons?"

"You still believe in Allah?" Zeenat asked frowning.

Jahan raised her eyebrows and gave a nod to her head,"Yes."

"Why? If Allah was really there then he would have protected you. Why were you on road for five days!?"

"But Then slowly things changed and now Alhumdulillah we are happy."

"Happy? Seriously? After losing your parents and living on the road for five days you still say you are happy now? How can you forget what happened to you!?"

"It's difficult to forget. But one should love themselves enough to forget everything and live a peaceful life."

"Miss.Jahan Aara you are weird."

Jahan smiled before sitting on her bed,"We can discuss this later. Now let's sleep."

"Weird weird girl." Zeenat said walking towards the bed.

"Allah will give you strength to forget everything."

"Stop it! Switch off the lights!"

Jahan laughed before switching off the lights.

***

"Why don't you start studying?" Jahan asked.

"What?" Zeenat asked in confusion.

"You wanted to study further,right?"

"Yes I wanted to but that was years ago."

"You can still start studying. See you are a nursery school teacher. So you only have to invest four hours of your day. You are free for the rest of the day so why don't you invest it in something you like."

"Really?"

"Yes. See give your twelfth this year and then you can join the college or do a course or whatever you want!"

"She is right." Izaan said coming in the room.

"Is it really possible?" Zeenat asked Jahan.

"Yeah!"

Izaan sat next to Jahan on the floor and started filling his plate with food.

"Bhaijaan that's possible right?"

"Why will it be impossible? But you need all your documents."

"I have all of them!" Zeenat said in excitement.

"Good then Select a field and then start studying." Izaan said.

"If you select commerce then I can help you and if you select science then Bhaijaan can help you. But If you want to take arts then Allah Malik."

"I always wanted to..."

"To?" Jahan asked frowning.

"I won't tell now! Last time i told everyone and my father stopped me from studying. So you will either never come to know what it is or in next five years you will see me doing that."