Season ƒօմɾ: AU REVOIR

Start from the beginning

*

The whole threesome trip was hilarious. The fact that they were ten minutes late for the actual meeting barely made it okay.

"Did we miss somethin?" Naruto asked, as the three had stepped foot into the Iron's crystal headquarters.

Everyone was already there, the old man Tsukikage who seemed half foot of Naruto, he thought hysterically, the Mizukage chick with her spiky hair and pink glossy lips, those green eyes have yet to remind her of Sakura... The Raikage who looked like the world's greatest wrestler and there goes Tsunade and Gaara giving them the creeps. Yikes.

They all looked at them with their death glares, and if it weren't for old woman Tsunade Naruto would've fled into the hills instead.

Temari bowed her head as she stepped besides Gaara. "You're late," he whispered.

"Traffic," she murmured.

"Now where did you two run into this time?" Tsunade asked, a visible vein popping in her forehead.

Before the Blonde Jinchuuriki could respond, Mifune cleared his throat in accordance to the loud disrespect to the Feudal Lords. Tsunade bowed her head. Afterwards, her arm silently jabbed his stomach. Oof!

It was Mifune who started. "As we all know, this second meeting of the Kage Summit is to assemble the alliance of five remarkable nations, and that they'd be united to create something much more. If there is someone who would want to object, please specify your reasons."

Mei Terumi raised a hand. "Before anything else, I'd like to share a valid information that leads a liason to Sasuke Uchiha."

"Sasuke??" Tsunade pondered questioningly. Naruto's hands clench into fists upon hearing his name, meanwhile Shikamaru and Temari strived to keep a steady face as if they've never heard of him.

The Raikage had slammed his fist into the table, and it was so hard Temari thought it would crack. "That bastard!"

Mei grinned flirtatiously, her polished nails glimmering into the crystallized windows. "I know someone who could take us to him." She grinned seductively, "someone special."

Tsunade's guts twist horribly upon hearing her story.

"Unbelievable," The Tsukikage responded. "Uchiha Sasuke doesn't have a heart."

Mei's lips curve into a smile. "Maybe he does, after all. You never know what young men have been up to nowadays, isn't that right, fox kid?"

"Eh?" Naruto stared at her, in deep confounding with her brilliance. Her gaze was on him for the first time, and he seemed to shrink back. Shikamaru, even. They could feel the weight of it, a touch. Despite her loveliness, there was nothing fragile about the Mizukage. She was too bright and hard to look at like a burning star. Shikamaru and Temari thought she could be somewhat familiar but they couldn't point a finger at it.

Wait—Naruto, on the anthisesis, the first thing that got into the pervert's head was the huge similarity Mei shared with Tsunade. Naruto choked upon looking at it, instead he looked into the other direction, Tsunade, in comparison of which one's slightly bigger. (Lol pervXD)

She wasn't even looking at him. Her eyes were fixed in Shikamaru, eyes sharp as razor. If anything bad happens to their precious Cherry Blossom, remember that it was a bunch of lazy goofballs who were responsible for this—leading Sakura to Sasuke in hopes of getting him back, and it was Ino who warned her what was coming. The punishment is simple. Shikamaru and the others would be sent back into the academy, while Naruto won't be involved in any of it. Shikamaru gulped at the upcoming event. (Go to Chapter named 'Love and Magic')