Season ƒօմɾ: AU REVOIR

Start from the beginning

Oh dear Lord, it can't be.

                                    ≫≫ TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑌᑕᕼIᕼᗩ ≫≫

                                   FAIRIES AND VAMPIRES ALIVE

Over the hystory of months, one thing was so evident: The Akatsuki didn't know to handle children.

Rin spent the rest of the morning in vain. The rowdy girl hadn't seen her 'papa,' Obito in days, which was quite infuriating and ironic because he was the last to seek for her attention. Unlike her so-called niisan and onesan who bid their goodbyes to her earlier, after escorting the pinkette home and the raven having been sent elsewhere by the masked man himself for some investigation. Rin hadn't felt so out of place.

And being a recalcitrant kid she was, she'd already ventured beyond the prohibited areas and walls that confided her. Suigetsu agreed on playing with her mini-game just for once, when she started meddling with the things that aren't suited for children. (Such as playing with Zabusa's killerblade, Kabuto's delirious green-like liquids in a container, even Orochimaru's left weapons hidden in his wardobe)

"Hey, watch it kid!" Suigetsu said as she swung a katana into his waist, dispersing water. Rin chuckled playfully having expected the water boy to go back in shape again.

Karin was no fun. Suigetsu decided to "thrill" the little girl simply by frolicking with the red-haired hippie, something he had turn out to be a hobby over the past years. Meanwhile Karin would often shoo the girl, threatening her that if she doesn't finish her work done she'll have to put the blame on the two. And no one said Kabuto had been less creepy. He was the last person Rin would want to play rock-paper-scissors with; not to mention the huge resemblance he and Kakashi stored. Kind of a nerd and disgusting version of him, perhaps.

On the other hand, Rin thought of Jūgo as odd. He was tight-lipped in everyway, and for someone who doesn't speak frequently, she was no match for such uncommunicatbe sweetheart. The others brought her quite some happiness, including Chiruka, who taught her the proper way of flinging with boys and stuffs. None the less, Zetsu seemed to be enjoying her company very briefly—by merging from the ground, he'd hide himself into a green-like structure and listen to her story telling.

Obito on the other hand—tried his best to keep away from the rambunctious child. Over the past weeks she rejected his offer, the request of having thought of her as his daughter—the female heir to the Uchiha throne, he didn't want to see OR hear Rin. Don't even mention it. No, not until she has finally come up to her senses and opened her heart into darkness, because that was the time foretold of training and manipulating the little Hatake.

Here he was, standing in front of the memorial gravestone of Konoha. The first thing he noticed was that he was alone, no groundkeeper was spotted, neither Kakashi, which affected him in a deeper way than he could have imagined. Given the drizzling weather, and given the fact that visiting hours were nearly done for the day, it wasn't surprising, but the abrupt sense of solitude was very noticable.

To make it short with the masked man, he doesn't really know what to do with the Konoha's White Fang. First thing he knew was he despised her for who she was, and the need of her blood was urgent. It piques the hell out of him having witnessed a young imposter of his lover, and that he was supposed to be collecting the tailed beasts to create a world of dreams—where Rin Nohara would be part of someday.... But then he ended up brainwashing her to think he was her biological father to extract revenge on Kakashi... And what did vengeance give him? A gaping hole in his heart.