How do I love?

Zane's Pov
Travis walked up to me flirting as usual. He pins me against the wall. "Heheh! Heey Baby! Miss me?" He asks. I blush as he puts his free hand on my thigh. "You did? I thought so! Zane you're adorable when you blush!" I turn crimson red. He leans closer to me and I panic a little bit. I don't know what he's trying to do. He moves his hand up my shorts. The one damn day I wear shorts. Damn you Garroth! He slides his hands up now touching my underwear. I don't know what it was that made him smirk, but he felt me and smirked. I knew what sex was, so I was thinking it was most likely a wet spot. He kisses me. "T-Travis?!" I shout at him. " What? We're at Love Love Paradise! No ones here!" He says smirking even more. " Travis! I-I----" he cuts me off kissing me. He breaks with a string of saliva. "Kiss me back cutie!" He says, and I reply with, "I-I can't kiss..." I say looking down. I enjoyed him kissing me, I just didn't know how I felt about it. Don't get me wrong! If someone kisses me I'm happy because no one likes me like that, but if they do I certainly enjoy it! I had had a crush on Travis since Aphmau introduced me to him, a while back. He was super cute and as soon as he kissed me my heart skipped a beat! "Sure ya can! Here! I'll show ya!" He says smirking. He kisses me and bites my lip a bit. He grabs my member through my shorts and I gasp. He throws his tongue in my mouth and leaves no spot untouched. He breaks going immediately to my neck, and finds a spot that when he kisses and sucks it, it causes me to shake with pleasure. "Moan Zane! It's music to my ears." He says going back to that spot. I hesitate to moan and he nibbles it! That basterd! I thought as I moan. "Once again cutie! Music to my ears! (Autocorrect change cutie to citizen so yeah Zane isn't cute to Travis he's a citizen!) Moan as loud as you like! I heard Garroth and Laurance last night moaning! There's a reason it's called love love paradise! It's normal!" (Setting is in Zanes room) he says smirking once again! "Travis you aren't going to do what I think you are?" I say scared outta my mind! I'd only had sex once and that was because Ivan drugged me and raped me. I didn't want that to happen again!
Travis Pov
I continue abusing his sweet spot. Leaving a hickey I stop. I take my shirt off revealing a 4 pack. I know it's not that impressive but Zane seems surprised. "See something you like?" I ask him giving him this look, that Dante gives me and it always turns me on. I see a large bulge in my pants and I take his shirt off. He quickly tries to cover himself, but before he can I begin to pin his arms down as I slowly kiss his chest. He moans and it makes me hornier. I move down tracing the outlines of his abs with my tongue. I get to his V line and he pushes my head against his stomach. I feel him flinch as I suck at his stomach, leaving a large pink mark. He moans super loud and I hear a familiar Kc saying she hears something. I quickly run up to the door and lock it. " Zane~kun? Is someone kissing you?" I hear her gasp and what she says next leaves me speechless. "Zane~kun? Can you have sex with Kawaii~chan?" He looks down at me, and says,"N-no Kc! I-I'm not kissing anyone it's just that...I'm finishing something up..." I know he meant masturbating and I hear Kc wiggle the door knob. "Zane~kun? Unlock the door! Kawaii~Chan wants you!" She starts to cry and Zane starts to snore as if he fell asleep. I hear her footsteps walk away and as soon as I'm positive she left I yank Zanes pants down.