The rage

Zane's Pov
Dante was on top of me, pinning me to the ground. "D-Dante! Get off of me!" I screamed. He smirks at me, and says,"No baby, I know you and Travis might be dating, but I want a kiss from you...I've always loved you Zane, and today was supposed to be the day I confess...." He growls at me. He kisses me, and I open my eyes, and Travis nods, while smirking. I kiss back, and melt into the kiss. I grab his arms, and rub his muscles. "Oh Dante! Forget Travis! Your muscles are huge!" I say as he kisses my neck, and smirks. Travis just stands there, and I see a huge grin spread across his face. "I've been working out, just for you babe..." He says as he lifts me up. I feel something poke me, I let the fake grin disappear, and look down confused. I see a huge bulge, in Dante's sweatpants, and I start to push away. He looks down and smirks. He pins me against the wall, and starts kissing me again and again, getting more rough each time. I try to push away, but fail. Travis walks up to us, and punches Dante. "What the hell?" He says looking up at me confused. He sees Travis and smirks slyly. "Oh Travis, buddy Zane I'm afraid doesn't love you." He says, and Travis puts his arm around my waist. I look at him and peck his lips. "Dante, you really should learn to turn around. Travis was behind us the entire time. It was fake." I say as his eyes widen. He runs out of the room, and calls us dickheads. Travis kisses my cheek, and pulls me close into a hug. I start to cry remembering something. "Tr-Travis.....I need to tell you something, since we're official..." I say sobbing. "What is it babe? You can tell me anything!" He says hugging me tighter kissing my forehead.
-------flashback
"Shut up!" Ivan says, as he throws me into the room. "Ivan leave me alone! I may be at a club, but I don't want sex!" I say pushing him off of me. "You're gonna let me fuck you...or I will kill you!" He says pinning me against the wall. I look away, and he starts to strip me...."You tell anyone this, and I'll kill you...." Ivan growls at me, and I squeak.  He yanks his pants off.  (Men's underwear has a slit in it specifically for sex....I do the laundry, and have figured that out! He keeps his underwear on) His erection pops out, through the slit of his underwear.  Me being fully nude, he throws me on the floor, and makes me sit in front of him.  "Suck it!" He growls at me, and pushes my head against his reaction, and forces me to.  I slowly start to suck, and he growls.  "You can do better than that bitch!" He says, and I suck his erection faster, and cause him to moan.  He pushes my head further down, and makes me deep throat.  I gag, his 14 inches, going down my throat.  "Holy shit you are good at this!" He groans.  He pushes me away from his member, and turns me around.  "Ivan what are you- AHHH!" I screech out, as he thrusts all of his member inside of me.  He laughs.  "You like that, dont'cha you little slut!"  He says, growling at me.  I flinch, and he laughs again.  He thrusts into and out of me very fast, allowing me to adjust for a matter of seconds.  I scream again, and he covers my mouth, muffling the scream.  "Shut up! Or else, I will make you carry my kids!" He says, and throws a potion on me.  "You're a carrier now! If you don't know what that is, it's a male who can get pregnant!" He says, and I start to cry.  "Don't cry.....If you are quiet I won't.." He says, in a soothing voice, (I accidentally typed sooting XD) and it actually makes me calm.  He thrusts into me faster, and I moan.  He smirks, and pulls out of me.  "Ride me..." He growls, and sits up.  I sit on his member, and wrap my legs around his back, and he grabs my hips.  "Ready babe?" He says, and I look away.  He laughs, "I'll take that as an ashamed yes." He says, and lifts me up, and slams me on his bulging member.  I moan out, and he gets an angry look on his face.  "I want to hear you moan, but I want you to be quiet as well." He says, and kisses me.  He pulls away, "kiss back!" He says quietly, and kisses me again.  I quickly kiss back, and moan in the kiss, as he slams my hips on his thighs.
End of flashback---------
"Tr-Travis......I was raped..." I say, and he lays his head on mine. "By who?" He says, gasping. I cry louder and louder, and he kisses my forehead. "It's okay baby, I love you no matter what, I just need to know who, so I can-" I cut him off. "Ivan." I say, as he pulls away from the hug. He kisses me on the lips, and lays me on the bed. He lays next to me, and kisses me more and more. "You aren't mad?" I say, as he hugs me, and starts to cuddle me. "Why would I be mad? You couldn't stop it..." He says holding me tight. "What about lunch?" I say getting hungry. "Give me about a thirty minute nap, to cuddle with you, and we can go wherever you want to go!" He says pulling me close, making us spoon. I nod my head, turn my head back, and kiss him before turning back around. Katelyn comes in, and sees us. "Travis! What the fuck?! I thought we were dating!" She says shoving her phone in his face. She shows him his post and he just smiled and kisses me. "Katelyn, I never said we were dating....I did however, say Zane and I were dating." He says sitting up. Katelyn slaps me. He gets mad at her, and they start shouting. "Don't you ever hurt him Katelyn! I love him, and we are dating! If you have a problem with that, then leave!" He says pushing her out of the room. "Maybe we should just leave?" He says as I get off the bed. He hugs me, and I hug back. "Let's just go to Olive Garden." I say as he pecks my lips. He nods and picks me up. "Travis! What are you doing?" I ask, and try to get down. He laughs, and kisses me again. "We're going to Olive Garden!" He says walking out of the room. I see Aphmau gawking at us, and Garroth staring at Travis with rage. Next to Garroth is Laurance, staring at me sadly. We walk out the door, and halfway to Olive Garden, Travis put me down. Once we got to Olive Garden everything was a blur.

Time skip, because I just woke up

Once we got back, Travis went to take another shower. I sat down on the couch and read my book. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around me. "Hey Travis!" I said leaning into it. "I-I'm not Travis, Zane..." I hear the voice say. I turned around, and I saw Laurance in a meif'wa form. "L-Laurance?!" I said backing up. "I loved you Zane....how could you?" He said looking at me sadly. He started shrinking. Pretty soon, Laurance was a baby meif'wa. Around the age of 4 I'm guessing. I picked him up in my arms, because he was crying. I cradled his small body. "D-daddy...why don't you l-love me?" He said wrapping his arms around my neck.  "D-daddy?"  I said, hugging him. He was in a blue shirt, that said I'm a meif'wa demon and proud. Then he had red plaid pants on. "Hey babe? Who's that?" Travis said, walking into the living room, with damp hair and clothes on. Laurance jumped up and ran towards him. "MOMMY!" He screamed. Travis picked him up and held Laurance. Laurance wrapped his arms around Travis' neck and kisses his forehead. "Zane....is there something you want to tell me?" He says laughing. I laugh as well, and Laurance smiles. "Hey Laurance!" Travis says, throwing him up in the air and catching him. I walked towards them, and Ttavis held Laurance on his waist, and wrapped one arm around me and kissed me.