Official?

Travis' POV

I open my eyes, and see my black beauty lying next to me.  I smile, and caress his cheek.  He smiles and leans into it.  "Tr.....vis......" He mutters in his sleep.  I smile more, and attempt to wake him up.  "Zane, sweetheart, wake up." I say calmly, waiting to see his eyes open.  "Noo! I don't want to." He says like a child.  "Come on ZuuZuu! Wake up, and we can take a shower together if you want!" I say, and watch him kiss my hand.  "Fiiiine! Only because, one I love you and two, because I want to take a shower with you." He says opening his eyes.  His freckles are adorable.  "Morning my sweet!" I say kissing his forehead.  "Morning baby!" He says kissing my lips.  I sit up, and run my fingers through my hair, and open my eyes wide.  "Alright, well I'm going to turn on the shower, and go get my clothes.  You get your clothes ready, and we can go get lunch together afterwards." I say, standing up.  "Okay!" He says smiling.  I go to my room, and see Katelyn.  I sneak by her bed, and grab my green tank top and some jeans. "Travis! Help me! I can't stand up!!" I hear Zane's voice call out.  Katelyn groans and turns over.  I run to Zane's room, and see him on his side trying to stand up.  "What happened?" I ask him, picking him up.  "I don't know, but I can't stand up." He says, as I adjust my grip so I'm holding him bridal style.  I kiss his nose.  "That's because last night, I banged you so hard with my big cock."  I say, as a blush spreads across his face.  I kiss him, and take him to the bathroom.  I sit him on the bathroom counter, next to the sink.  "We'll take a bath, instead okay Sweets?" I say turning towards the half tub, half shower.  He nods, and I run the bathwater.  "We a-aren't going to take a b-bath together are w-we?" He says, blushing as I take his shirt off.  "I'm going to bathe you, and I'll take a shower if you want." I say reassuring him.  "Okay." He says, as I take his pants off.  I get his boxers off, and pick him up.  I set him in the bathtub, and he covers himself blushing.  I grab the shampoo, and start washing his hair.  Once I finish washing the conditioner out, I grab the rag off the shelf, and find some body wash.  I sniff it, and it smells like strawberries.  I squeeze some of the body wash out, and lather it up on the rag.  I lean over the bathtub, and rub his back with the rag.  I move on to his chest, and I look at him, as he blushes.  "Travis I can bathe myself, I just can't stand up."  He says, and I laugh.  "I know, I just want to bathe my new boyfriend."  I tell him and he looks at me with wide eyes.  "We're official?"  He says, and smiles after I nod.  I lift his leg up, and now I blush.  He looks away, and I put his leg on my shoulder, and clean it.  I put that leg down, and do the same to the other leg.  I rub the rest of his body, and stand up.  "I'm going to go get you a towel, and I'll be back soon." I say, as I go to the other bathroom.  On my way to Zane's room, I look at the clock, and see it's 11:38.  I go to his closet, and see a black top, with short sleeves, and some jeans.  I grab those and go to the bathroom.  I pull the drain out, after I help him out, and tackle him with the towel.  As I dry his face off, I caress his cheek with my hand, through the towel.  He stares at me, and I kiss him.  He puts his arms around my neck, but I pull away.  "It's kinda weird kissing you naked, while trying to dry you off!" I say and we both laugh.  I give him his clothes, and I take my shower. 

Zane's Pov

As Travis takes his shower, I lay on the bed on my phone.  I would have been in the kitchen, waiting for him, but I couldn't stand because of last night.  I go on Twitter, and see fan art, of Travlyn, and Zane-Chan.  I get upset, because the Travlyn, was surprisingly by Katelyn.  The Zane-Chan was by Kawaii~Chan, who I found out not to long ago, has a crush on me. 

Kawaii~Chan Tweets!- This is Kawaii Chan and her boyfriend! Maybe even her future husband! Posted 7/8/16

I read that post over and over again.  I read Katelyn's Travlyn fan art post.

Katelyn_Fire_Fist- Found this in my camera roll! I love this freak! 

I wanted to cry.  "Hey what you looking at Hot Stuff?" Travis said walking into the room with damp hair, and his green tank top on and some jeans.  I give him my phone and he sighs.  "Zane, it's okay!  I'm not dating her, I'm dating you, and you're dating me!" He says hugging me.  He kisses my cheek, and grabs his phone.  He types something in, and he turns purple and grows horns.  He wraps his now black arms around my waist, and I intertwine my fingers with his hair, and caress his face.  He starts to cry, blood red tears and takes the picture.  He turns to a human form, and posts it.  "Now, I posted this, and I love you Zane~!" He says, and I get a notification. 

You have been tagged in a photo on Twitter, by -traaaaavis

traaaaaavis- (insert @ sign) Masked_villain We are official! Zane is my babe! <3 O3O!!!! Love ya babe!

I read the post, and he pulls me closer.  I lean in to kiss him, but I'm interrupted by a door slamming.  I'm thrown onto the floor, and-

Heeyy! Thanks for reading, and this will be updated hopefully again today! If not, it means I'm still working on it!!!!! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII