Zanvis - What happened?

Travis' POV

I put Laurance on the bed, and shook Zane trying to get him up.

"Zane, baby please wake up." I whisper in his ear, and kiss his cheek.

"Come on babe...I know you will wake up for me..." I say, and kiss him again.

"Mommy..is Daddy okay?" Laurance said, and I have him a quick hug.

"Yes Little one...he's fine, he just is asleep!" I said, and tucked him in his bed. I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Go to sleep, and tomorrow we'll talk about that dream okay?" He nodded and I picked Zane up, and laid him on our bed.

"Tr-vis?" He opened his eyes a bit.

"Yeah babe?" He grabbed my collar, and sat on my lap, pushing me against the headboard of the bed.

"Let's continue where we left off-" I cut him him off "What about fainting?" I said, and he laughed.

"I faked it, even though that really did shock me! But let's continue where we left off in the living room!" He said, and smirked. He pecked my lips, as started kissing my neck.

"Ah~Zane~" I moaned, as he gave me hickey after hickey. He tore my shirt off, and I tore off his. He pinned me back on the bed, and left kisses up and down my chest. He left a small hickey on my abs, and I moaned again.

"You put Viagra in my drink didn't you?" He sat up on my crotch, and nodded his head. I smirked, and pushed him down on his back. I stradled him, and kissed him. He kissed back, and pushed me off of him.

"Daddy? What are you doing to Mommy?" I heard a small, high pitched voice say. I looked towards the door, and saw Laurance in his narhwal onesie. Zane looked over, and I felt myself blush.

"Laurance! Hahah! Mommy's been bad so Daddy's punishing her~" He said in a very seducing tone. I felt my coxk become even more hardened and erect.

"What did Mommy do?" He tilted his head, and I felt myself blush more.

"Mommy didn't do what Daddy asked~ Don't worry I won't hurt Mommy Laur!" Laurance nodded, and walked back to his room. Zane pulled my slacks down, and engulfed my member.

"Haah~ ZuuZuu!" I thrusted my hips towards his cavern, and I felt him deepthroat me.

"Mmmhmm...you like that don't you?~" He said pumping me, and smirking. I nodded, and he started engulfing my member again.

"I want you inside me now!" He said, and turned around. he lifted his ass in the air and shook it playfully. I smacked it, and he giggled. I crawled towards him on my knees, and pressed my cock against his hole, and he whimpered.

"You want this cock don't you?" I said, and he nodded while pursing his lips.

I slowly pressed further into him, and he moaned loudly. I smirked as he pushed his hips against me.

I thrusted further in and he moaned as I felt myself touch something. I smirked, and smacked his ass and thrusted faster into him.

"HAH~ Yess...Travis faster~" He screamed, and I heard the phone ring. Zane reached for it, and answered it pushing me out.

"Hello Zane Ro'Meave speaking!" He said, and I heard a slight mumble on the other side of the call.

"Yes I did.." I walked over to him, and slowly rubbed his thigh.

"Haa- No ma'am! I'm sorry it's just...hot!" Zane said as he cut off the moan.

"Travis stop!" He nudged quietly, and growled.

"Yes ma'am? I would love to take the haah...t-take the job~" Zane moaned as I slowly pushed myself in him.

"No ma'am! I promise you I am not touching myself!" Zane said, and grunted as I bent him down over the cabinet.

"Ma'am I assure you I'm not! I would love to apply at your coffee shop, but I need to call you later..is that alright?" I heard the some slight mumbling, and Zane ended the phone call.

"Travis! I almost lost the job offer!" He growled, but I knew I had pure advantage! I slowly pushed deeper into him, and he had a look of pleasure on his face.

"Travis...right there!" He moaned and I knew I found the right spot!

I angled myself at that same spot, and thrusted faster, feeling myself getting closer I threw my head back.

"Daddy? I can't sleep!" I heard a high voice call out from the other side of the door. Zane pushed me off of him as he walked to the door. He opened the door, and hid himself behind it. I saw him dripping slowly from the pre-cum, and started pumping myself behind him.

"You can't sleep?" Laurance nodded and Zane sighed.

"I'll be out in just one minute Laurance okay?" The little dirty blonde had a confused look on his face.

"What's Mommy doing? Is she okay?" Zane turned around, and saw me. He blushed, and turned back to Laurance. I walked closer, and rubbed at his entrance teasingly.

"M-mommy's...haaah....Mommy's fine sweetheart! She's in the....bed!" He said, trying not to moan as I reached around him, and slowly started pumping his member.

"Oh! Okay!" Laurance said, and turned to walk off. His blue blanky trailing behind him.

"People just are trying to distract us aren't they?" I said, and pushed into Zane on the spot.

"Haaahh...." He muttered, and held onto the doorknob for help. I thrusted into him at the fastest pace I could, and he moaned loudly. "Trav! I'm cloooooose!" He drew out the o as I continued thrusting into him, and I felt myself reaching climax as well. I smacked him again, and he gasped. I smirked and thrusted faster.

"Ohh! Travis!" "Fuck..ZANE!" We both moaned as we reached climax at the same time. Zane came on the door, and floor while I came inside him. I pulled out, and he gasped at the lack of warmth.

"I'm going to try to get Laurance to...sleep!" He yawed immediately as he said that, and I pushed him on the bed.

"You sleep, and I'll put the little one to bed!" I said, and he curled up grabbing the blankets. I laughed, and walked into Laurance's room. Eventually he fell asleep, so I walked back in to find Zane asleep.

I laid down, and kissed his forehead, and spooned him. Then....darkness..overtook..me..