-end-

EARLY UPDATE BC ITS saeranxme 'S BIRTHDAY LOVE YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

wow i just finished my first fanfic ever this is wiLD but thank you for reading until the end guys and voting and commenting :'))) it makes my life seriously

I hope you enjoyed this story and that the ending isn't too boring or rushed or something idk

Day Twenty-Six

"B-but I'm not. I'm not alrighty."

"What do you mean?" His eyes widen, looking back and forth between you and the wall. "Are you hurt or something? What's wrong?"

"Not...physically, no," you say slowly, avoiding his eyes, taking a deep breath. This is it. You have to confess. "Emotionally, I don't know."

"What's wrong?" he asks, genuinely concerned. "Is the break up..."

"This has nothing to do with that I... actually, no, it's the cause for it, I guess." You begin to feel really nervous. It's almost impossible to get a single word out, yet you manage to but awkwardly, and you just want to stop talking before you make a fool of yourself.

"The person you...uh." He clears his throat, feeling uncomfortable even thinking about your feelings for another person. "Love?"

"Yes," you admit, hesitantly looking at his face to study his reaction.

He can't help his heart breaking all over again. Even without a reset, it seems that you always fall for someone- someone other than him. "Um.. well you did just get out of a relationship. Maybe you should wait a while before jumping into another."

It's selfish of him, but he does not want you confessing to another person who isn't him. Maybe you could hold it off for a while, at least enough time for him to give you some kind of feelings for him. "Luciel. I-I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Keep it in. I," you pause for a moment. "I need to tell him, but I have this fear that he doesn't like me back. It's bothering me that I can't tell how he feels, but I'm still.. scared to confront him about it."

"Whoever doesn't like you is crazy," he says, softly, and you stare at him for a moment. "Absolutely crazy."

It's quiet for a minute, and he anxiously waits for you to respond. You watch his reaction as you whisper the next words. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "Are you?" Closing your eyes, attempting to ignore your fear of rejection, you repeat your question. "Are you crazy?"

"What?"

He doesn't know how to take that. He thinks he might be reading too much into your simple words, but is that a confession or just a question? God, he wishes it's a confession, but he might just be hoping too much. To him, he doesn't seem to be getting a happy ending.

He ends up taking too long to reply. He is too busy thinking about your words and most likely overanalyzing them. But, he holds onto every word you say, and prays it gives some sort of hint about your feelings towards him. Is he thinking too much, or is it a possibility you love him back? The thought of it seems unreal since he has been loving and waiting and hurting all this time.