xi

Eh kinda stupid and short chapter I guess buT hopefully the next one is better lmao

Day Thirteen

You ended up not sleeping.

You have no idea what was going on a few hours ago, but it was pretty clear to you that Seven had some sort of feelings towards you. It seems pretty obvious, but you also hope that it wasn't the case. If Seven had feelings for you... you don't even want to think about it.

You have no idea how to feel about this at all.

It started out as a story. You wanted a short bedtime, love story, but instead you got a sleepless night. Your brain hurt from the overthinking of his words. He couldn't possibly love you. It's not possible.

He is one of the people that support your relationship with Jumin -so you think- and him having feelings for you doesn't seem right with the way he acts with you. He's always goofy with everyone; he doesn't treat you any differently, so him loving you? It's very unlikely.

And even it was you the story was about, you don't remember ever loosing your memories. But I guess that's the point; you don't remember.

You just wanted to speak with Jumin and clear everything up. He would tell you if you had amnesia or something, right? He would tell you if you had a past relationship with Luciel, right? Right.

"It's me."

"I know, I called you," you say, and giggle at the familiar greeting he always seems to begin with in phonecalls. "Did you land okay?"

"Yes. Why aren't you asleep? It must be passed four there."

"I couldn't sleep," you admit, snuggling back up to Elizabeth third. The phone pressed to your ear was uncomfortable in this position, but you don't move. "I miss you already."

"Oh, you know how I miss you. But, you still need to sleep, princess."

"I-I will soon. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Understandable. Hearing your voice... it makes me-"

"Have I ever had amnesia? Or have forgotten anything really important?" you ask suddenly and interrupting Jumin. You feel bad for rudely cutting him off. You were honestly really interested in what he was going to say next, but you had the same question repeating in your mind over and over that you ended up just blurting it out.

"We haven't known each other long, [y/n]... I don't remember you ever telling me about you having a bad memory," he says and sighs.

"N-no amnesia?"

"Not that I know of."

You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. You feel relieved, but Jumin not knowing doesn't confirm anything. "H-have I ever told you about my past.. relationships?"

"I don't want to know." Understandable, but unhelpful.

You think to yourself for a moment, trying to have a way to word your next question without seeming to suspicious of or interested in Seven. You don't know -or want to know- what Jumin would think or feel if you had feelings for Seven.

"Do you know anything about Seven's past relationships? Or like... past loves?" Does Seven love me?

"Again, I don't want to know. What does Luciel have to do with anything?"

"Nothing," you reassure him, brushing your last question aside. "He just told me a story about his nonexistent love life."

"Why?"

"U-um... I don't know. I asked, I guess, because I was having trouble sleeping."

"Then why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't want to bother you, and I assumed you were still on your flight," you explain. "And he called me first, so.."

"H..he called you first? Are you okay?"

"It was a buttdial- don't worry."

"But his phone is touchscre-"

"That's what I said," you say and laugh. "But he said it was an accident. It's okay, Jumin. I'm fine."

"I don't like him calling you just for the fun of it."

"Jumin, he's not a threat. You know how much I love you." He's silent for a moment.

"I have a meeting. Goodbye."

"This early?"

"Yes, goodnight. I love you." Then he hangs up, leaving you more confused than before.

While you stay up even longer, still thinking about Seven's unintentional confession, Seven is sound asleep in his house most likely dreaming about cats and you.