Oh So Suddenly

When you woke up, you could feel the sun shining on your face. The hairs on your arms stick up. Your eyes opened, but shut as soon as you see light. Rolling over, you feel a body next to you. You knew it was Mark so you got up out of the bed and kissed his four head. While walking down the stairs, you see Tyler and Ethan on the couch. Tyler's arm was around Ethan.

Ooh! Bromance!

"Hey....you guys!" You said, walking up to the couch. They freaked out and Tyler took his arm off of Ethan. "Don't worry, I won't tell." You assured them.

Opening the fridge gave you a chill rushing through your body. It took a while to pick out something to eat, Eventually, you decided to cook some eggs. You make some for Tyler, Ethan, Mark, and yourself.

When Mark walks down the stairs, you run and jump on him. He kisses you. Then spins you around and sets you on the counter. "I missed you." He said, smiling. "I was with you all night." You laughed. "I made you breakfast." You pointed to one of the three plates on the counter. "Thank you." He smiles. He walked over to the plates and picked the one with the most eggs. Ethan walked over to speculate the food. "Does this have gluten in it?" Everyone laughed. Ethan took his plate and sat back on the couch.

After eating your breakfast, you and Mark got into the car and drove to your house. "Do you mind if I stop somewhere?" He asked. "No, not at all." You replied with a smile.

Mark stopped at an old, worn down house that looked abandoned. He got out of the car and walked up to the doorstep of the house. He left the car door opened. A couple minutes later you heard a noise in the leaves. Mark ran up to the door of the car. "Oh my god!" You screamed. "Where have you been?" You asked. "I was checking in on my friend." He said. It seemed suspicious but you decided not to get into anyone's business.

When you got to your house, a couple hours later, you got out of the car and knocked on the door. Mark was waiting for you to get inside safely. When you got inside, you couldn't believe what you saw.