27

Thanks for 8.1k reads

L A U R E N

We having a small baby shower with both of our families and the guys since I don't have any friends. Can't believe that we having a girl, we having it in the background its so beautiful out today as I done getting ready as Keith came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist and he was still wet from the shower that he took.

"You look stunning baby." Keith said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why you doing this to me, you all wet." I whined making him laugh.

"I am sorry, I forgot my boxers." Keith said.

I was so tempted to jump on him and start attacking his lips but I didn't making Keith laugh.

Keith pecked my lips a few times.

"I don't want to mess up your make-up." Keith said as he had his thumb on my chin.

Makes me love Keith even more as I pecked his lips.

"Go get ready baby." I said.

"Aight!" Keith said walking back into the bathroom as I slapped his butt.

"What I tell you about that." Keith said from the bathroom.

"You know that you like it." I said with a smirk.

He started laughing causing me to laugh.

"Looking pretty fly!" I said making him laugh

"Thanks Lauren." Keith said pecking my lips.

*

*

*

Didn't imagine it being that many people today but hey I got my family and his family all here for a special day.

"It looks so beautiful!" I cooed.

(A/N: Forget to add those 2 pics into the collage smh)