6

L A U R E N

I was just thinking about the date I had with Yazz tonight, it was real nice I got to know him more.. The real him which I like, I need to stop this right now. Me liking 4 guys at once is stressful, Elijah is the only one that didn't ask me out on a date I see him as a brother and I think he sees me as a sister so I don't have to worry about him. The others are great to be around, but this is getting a bit complicated for me to handle, so tomorrow all the boys would be going back to there homes which I was sad cause I like there company. Ain't like they will stay here for the whole summer or something... Right?

It started to rain outside as I went towards the window letting it open a lil bit letting the cool breeze in, something about having your window open when it rains calms me but when thunder and lighting starts then its a wrap. I started seating on my window seal just looking at the rain resting my head on my knees just watching the rain fall down.

 I started seating on my window seal just looking at the rain resting my head on my knees just watching the rain fall down

I felt someone come into my room, as I looked and it was Luke.

"You alright?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." I said as I stare at the window.

"Lauren you can talk too me, I'm ya big bro." Luke told me.

So I started telling him everything that has happen, he was mad that I didn't tell him which I started to breakdown he started to comfort me.

"And all your friends are into me doesn't make it any better." I said.

"I can tell them to back off." Luke said.

"No... you don't have to do that Luke." I said.

"I mean if you feeling overwhelm about all of this happening then I can tell em for you." Luke said.

"Its okay, I just have to deal with it myself. They all so nice to be around, I don't have to break the bond we all have with each other." I said.

"But one of them try to do something that you don't like ima kick there ass. They my niggas but you come first I don't care!" Luke said.

"I will let you know." I said.

"Luke." I added.

"Yeah?" Luke asked.

"Why are you doing this? I mean I thought you didn't care about me." I said.

"Lauren! that is not true, I love you so much words can't even describe I know that I don't show it. I can come off ass rude towards you but its not serious, I mean who am I gon pick on you the only sibling that I have." Luke said causing me to laugh.