10

A L G E E

I was at Luke's house, I been over here since they released her out of the hospital. The rest of the bros were doing there own thing, this gives me a lot more time to be with Lauren. Her parents didn't mind me coming over they are so nice to me making me feel welcome.

"Lauren!" I sung as I come into her room.

"Hey Algee!" Lauren said as she was under her covers.

"What you doing?" I asked as I kissed her head and sitting next to her on the bed.

"Nothing just typing." Lauren said moving her laptop.

"Can I read?" I asked.

"Sure." Lauren said giving me her laptop.

"Ain't nothing special though." She added.

I will be the judge of that I said making her laugh as I started to read.

(A/N: This is one of my books that I never finished, I just be typing lots of books and not be finished so please don't steal this)

"People leaving in and out the door, laughter, bottles being broken into pieces. Glass being hit together of making a toast, the smell aroma between liquor, pee, throw up and cat litter. That is the bar for ya, don't know why I am still working in this piece of shit cause it's not for me. I was walking to my table to clean up the mess these people made, and they didn't leave me no tip I was beyond pissed but hey I am use to it.

Sometimes I would sing up there to get some people lifted and shit since I have a good singing voice, the manager heard me singing one day and told me that I can sing for a lil change and I didn't mind so he will let me know when to sing and stuff, singing is just a hobby of mine but I wouldn't mind making it as my job but I just don't want no interviews though. There's this one guy that comes in almost every night getting a couple of drinks, he will have this nike cap on for no one to look into his eyes he seem like hes cute from afar but I wouldn't dare go up to him just not my cup of tea.

"Bitch watch where you going" This drunk said.

"I am sorry, but I am not in your way" I said.

"Yeeeees you are slut" He said.

"If you call me out of my name one more time" I said as he laugh.

"Whaattt yyyyou going to do" He slurred his words drinking his beer bottle.

I have to deal with him every time I work here which is every night.

"Going to get my boyfriend on you" I lied.

"Ha, you got a nigga? Where is this nigga at?" He said looking for him.

"He's right there" I pointed to the guy with the nike cap.

"Aye you with the nike cap, is this your chick?" He questioned.

The guy looked up as I knew I was in trouble that I put him in this mess but I was shocked when he played along with it.