Hyung, you say? Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying?"

He looks up at the weeping guy.

"Kook, are we really...you know...boyfriends now? Like for real? No jokes?"

Taehyung sniffs.

Jungkook chuckled and wipes his tears with his thumbs.

"Yes, Tae. We are boyfriends for nth time. It's real."

Taehyung squealed and dives to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and hugging him tightly. Jungkook wraps his arms around Tae's waist, grabbing the lube behind and throwing it a little farther on the bed while his other hand took the handcuff.

"But we have to finish something, baby."

Taehyung released the hug and looks at him in confusion. Confusion changed into surprised look when Jungkook pushed him back on the bed and immediately cuffing his left wrist on the bedpost.

"K-kook!"

"Sshh..."

Jungkook hovered him with dark and lustful eyes. Taehyung squirmed under him. Taehyung used his right hand to push his shoulders but he caught it and pinned it above his head.

Jungkook loves to cuff both Tae's wrists but he, however, wanna feel the other's touches too. So he just cuffed one. He stared at the flustered boy. Taehyung is biting his lip, afraid to cause sinful sounds.

"I wanna mark you mine, baby."

"Kook-aaah!"

He tugged Taehyung's locks a little harshly, exposing his flawless neck and collarbone. Taehyung tightly closes his eyes.

He leaned down sniffing his neck before giving it a lick and a bite. The sound of the cuff being harshly pulled was heard as Taehyung grips on it while the other hand clutches on the bed sheet.

"Hmmpphh!"

He tightly closed his mouth to avoid more moans from escaping. Jungkook released his hair and started unbuttoning his school uniform until his bare chest and flat abdomen is exposed.

"Beautiful."

Jungkook complimented before moving his sinful tongue to the hard nipple. He lets go of Taehyung's wrist and played with the other nipple, giving it a massage and pinch earning a gasp from Taehyung. He started sucking Taehyung hard and pinkish nipple, the latter arches his back due to the sensation he's feeling. Unconsciously, he tangled his fingers on Jungkook's locks.

"Hhnngghh!"

Taehyung no longer cared when he moans, totally lost in the moment. Jungkook went back to Tae's lips and hungrily claims his mouth while his legs started spreading Taehyung's. He managed to be in between the elder's legs, hands firmly holding the petite waist. Jungkook abandoned his lover's lips and moved down to the Adam's apple, licking it. Then to the collarbone, sucking it till a purple mark slowly appeared.