“Can we go see a movie?” Louis asks hopefully in his favor. Zayn shook his head no giving the lad a small smile.

            “Not today Lou, maybe another day yeah?”

“Shoppin then?” Another shake of their heads.

“Candy store?” Perrie laughed ignoring the questioned all together.

“The park then?” Louis asks hopefully. Zayn sighs shaking his head once again.

“We’re just going home to hang out Lou, haven’t seen this bird in a while.” Louis nodded letting his eyes wonder to the ground. He mentally started counting the cracks on the sidewalk from boredom wising he could do something interest, like with Harry. Harry would take his to the movies and buy him lots of candy. He pulls out his phone opening a message box typing out  ‘They made me leave for no reason, bored out of my mind’ to Harry. He looked at the weeds growing in between the crack when a ding’ caught his attention. He pulled out his phone reading the message his Harry sent him.

‘Sorry to hear the love xx.’

He smiles at how British the test message sounds. His thoughts drift off to Harry’s deep voice getting caught in the way he says certain words with such emotion. Another ‘ding’ dragged him out of his thoughts once again.

‘How can I help Boo? Xx”

His eyes sparkle in a way no one else could bring them to sparkle. Just the thought of Harry hanging out with him brought joy within in body.

‘Well I’m following Pez and Zaynie home right now, um maybe you could come over, or I could like go over to your dorm? Yeah? Xx’

Louis hit send a bit nervous as he waits for Harry’s reply. He looks up noticing Zayn and Perrie were no longer in front of him anymore. His breath catches in his throat as he takes a look around him. Graffiti lined the walls not letting a chance of brick show. He hadn’t seen this part of town before, not that Zayn would let him. He didn’t notice how far he had walked without paying attention. He couldn’t believe Zayn didn’t notice his presence was gone. He looked down at his new Iphone when Harry’s message came in.

Love to babes. I can go to your considering you just went home. Xx’

Louis smiled almost forgetting about where he was at for a moment. He heard a bottle drop leaving him breathless. He heard feet hit the ground but no matter where he looked he didn’t see anyone for the time being.

‘Haz I’m lost and scared.’

Louis quickly texted hoping Harry would come to his rescue. He knew the sun would be setting soon and he didn’t want to be left here. He considered walking back the way he come but sadly didn’t remember it when we took a look around getting spun up.

‘Describe things around you Boo, I’m coming to get you. Xx’

Louis looked around for a street sign or building sign that would hopefully give him a clue to where he’s at. Another bottle dropped somewhere and his throat closed up. Tears threatened to spill as he shakily text back to Harry.

‘Graffiti walls everywhere, no signs at all. I’m scared Haz, I’m really scared.”

Another bottle dropped yet closer making Louis scramble in a random direction hoping to get away from the noise. He could hear the sound of rats digging in the trashcan and stray cats meowing. Hi phone vibrated quickly signaling it only had ten percent left. He swallowed the lump in his throat saving the battery in case of emergency. Or a bigger emergency. Some streetlights flickered while others stayed off down the lane.