Chapter One: Surprise!

Start from the beginning

As I greeted my seniors good bye, My senior, Leo, Interrupted me. "(Y/N)...." Leo blushed and he seems to be hiding something at his back. I tried peeking at it but Leo took a step back. "Hey..." Leo started talking. "I know today is your... um..." He's getting more nervous.

"Hey calm down Leo." I touched Leo's stiff shoulders to make him calm down.

"Th-Thank you.. Wait, this isn't what I should be saying!" Leo suddenly inhaled, as if he's about to say something important. "Ha-Happy Birthday!!" Showing me a cute decorated giftbag. 'What date is it today anyway?' The realization struck me, Today is April 12, my birthday.

"Well, Thanks." I smiled, showing my appreciation to Leo. "Man, I forgot it's my birthday today but you remembered it." I hugged Leo as a thanks.

"Thanks for remembering me it for me, well good bye then!"

"No, it was my pleasure!! See you tomorrow then!"

I stopped to take a look at Leo's gift for me. It was a cute black cat keychain. "How did he know that I wanted keychains like this?!" I was so happy.

 "How did he know that I wanted keychains like this?!" I was so happy

(It looks like this but of course, it's a keychain.)

I immediately put it on my bag. "I think I'll name the cat Kuro as in black." Happy with my decision, I continued walking home. I decided to stop by at my brother's work. "Is Louis (L/N) in there?" I asked as I was still hoping that he'd be here.

"I'm sorry but, Mr. (L/N) hasn't gone to work." 'Huh? That's weird. I was sure he told me he had an early meeting today.' I told her again if she might have missed something, and to look over it again. But alas, nothing was found.

As I walked home, depressed. Thinking where the hell is my brother right now. 'I hope nothing happened to my brother... ' As I arrive at our doorstep, I notice something was wrong. "Why are the lights turned off? I could have sworn I left them open." And when I tried turning the door knob, it wasn't locked. 'Oh shoot, I have a bad feeling about this.' I opened the door, searching for the light switch. When I turned on the lights, Party poppers and confetti suddenly popped into view.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)!!!" Everyone in the room greeted.

My eyes grew in surprise. I wasn't expecting this. As I just stood there, looking around the room, I saw my brother Louis.

"Louis! I thought you were at work?" I hugged my brother as I said that.

"I lied." Louis chuckled. "I prepared a birthday party just for you, and I also invited some of your friends. Hope you'll like the party." My brother gave me a wink.

"Of course I'll like it! You prepared this party just for me!" Glancing around the room, seeing if my most trusted friends are here. And there they was, I saw Alyn, Miya, Tetsuya and Naoki.

"Hi guys!" As I came near at their table. "So nice to see you again." Miya and I kissed each others cheeks.

"Ugh... I wish you could do the same to us." Alyn and I hugged.

"You wished." Laughing off Alyn's statement.

"Happy birthday (Y/N), here's your gift." As Tetsuya was giving me his gift, I gave him a warm embrace. Without me noticing, the two boys were sending deathly stares at Tetsuya.

And next was, Naoki. I greeted him with our bestfriend brofist. "You're still great at it as ever." I praised Naoki. "Well, not as great as you." Naoki gave me a wink, and suddenly we were just laughing. Of course, everybody joined in.

As I greeted all the party guest, I noticed something and went to Louis. "I guess they aren't here..." I made a forceful smile. Louis hugged me and said that we should just enjoy the party.

After hours of partying, one by one, our guests are starting to leave. When finally My brother and I were the only ones left, we began cleaning. As we were cleaning, the door bell rang.

I looked to see and saw my four friends. "We decided that we will help you clean (Y/n)!" Miya raised her hand. My friends were so eager to help me out, So instead of arguing with them, I gave in to their little request. "Yes! (Y/N) gave in!" Alyn was cheerfully walking inside the house.

After minutes passed by, we were able to finish cleaning. "That was a lot faster than I expected, thanks guys for helping us out." I gave out refreshments for them.

"No, Thank you!" As Tetsuya was drinking his drink. "I guess we're off then." As I greeted them bye, Naoki shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!" Miya, Tetsuya, Alyn and me were shocked and we suddenly all bursted into laughter.

"Thanks, be safe on your way home guys!" As I waited for them to leave and out of sight, I went inside the house.

"You really do have great friends (Y/N)." Louis gave me smile. "I'm glad..."  as I return back the gesture.

And all of a sudden, something struck me at my waist. Shoot, there is it again. Why am I feeling all of this? The pain was so unbearable, it made me faint. "Hey (Y/N), Hey!" those were the last words I heard.

Note:
It might took me a long time to get an another chapter updated, due to personal reasons and other reasons. Please bear with me! >~< I'll try again if I can make the next chapter 1000 words again. Thank you.

///Edited 4/30/17 ///
///Edited  4/3/19///