Continuing

Hey! Surprised? Well I am continuing this book since it reached 50K!!! I told myself I would do it if it reaches this much views after getting completed and when it was completed the views were around 42K so thanks guys and gals! 
But still I am not continuing the story, I will just do some OVA which, as you might know, are completely or very little related to story, and spin offs, I really love senseless funny OVAs! I will also use this book for important Authors note of ALL the other books and the one shot one I am going to make soon enough

Anyways I request that please follow my sis Christen (Stella) on her profile FrostedRainbow as she joined yesterday night only! Also she would right some Ash X Reader (Since after completing these Ash X Readers I would just stop righting them and focus on other Animes) and Anime One-Shot too! Also I've divided the task up with her! We've decided that I will right more in X Readers and she will right more in Fanfiction such as Crossovers of 2 or more Animes and Anime Clash etc. like the Dragon Ball Z one, she would do it oh! And just note that all of these Fanfic's will be reader inserted only! The Dragon Ball Z one, the one which I told would be of tons of different animes (You would know what I am talking bout if you've red the latest ch. of my Pokemon Sun Moon Ash X Reader) and some may not but she is also good in righting, as much as me, so just to get a bit poplar she's righting one Ash X Reader so people get to know her (And everybody who know me please know her) and then would right her Fanfic etc. 

So be sure to be here for Hateful Love too! All the A/N will be in this book of my other Ash X Readers too including Sun Moon Stars, Triforce and False Love