she is back

Y/n pov
I wake up back same room I was in when i got here.i am numb from the head down.The room is burry.At first i don't remember what had happened then it hit me.

Like a bitch slap aross your face. What had happened before now.i say in my head.Oh right Sasha  tried to kill i start to remember more and more.Then I start freaking out oh my god what if she tries to kill me again.

I start to cry and zenix walks in "zenix i am so sorry".He runs up to and hugs me after a minute he lefts to go.I look at his face and i kiss him.As i open my eyes.I see zenix crying

Zenix pov
I cant believe Sasha did that....i find the hospital room. I walk into the room to see y/n crying I ran up and hugged her.Then she kissed me I can't believe it.The whole with Sasha is just crazy.So I started crying."I am just happy you are alive"I said to her.

Y/n pov
I am sorry I said in my head,zenix look at me and said "I am going to her a FEW words with Sasha."No" I said I grabbed his arm."no please don't kill her I want to talk to her first."Fine he said at least let me help you up".zenix said he grabbed my  arm and pulled me up and zenix walked out of the room I locked the door and changed my clothes.It was a red and black sweeter with black shorts and black leggings and black boots.Then I  walked out of the room

Then you thought fuck I don't know we're Sasha is.So I look around for a guard.Then I found a guard in reddish black armor."Hey you where is the Sasha".i ask the guard "uh umm I think she is in the first room on the left.

"Ok thank you"I said so I walked down the hallway.And I found Sasha.She was in a cell.
She looks up at me and says "oh it's you "she said."really that's all you have to say to me you almost killed me....why did to try to kill me you you could have just told me" I said.

"I love him I would do anything for him I would KILL for him I would DIE for him". She said back "but I love him too".I said.

"Just let me go I promise I won't try to kill you again".Sasha said "The key is over there".she said and pointed over by a wall.So I walked over there and grabbed the key and set her free.

I slowly unlocked the cell door  and she stood up and walked right out."Thank youy/n garrah (sorry I don't know how to spell sounds soo just imagine Sasha choking on her own blood thanks bye) Sasha reached out to hug me and I impaled her with my sword.

I ripped my sword out of her and blood splattered on my face.Sasha fell to the ground dead.

"I love him too more than you I would KILL AND DIE FOR TOO"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah