A New Start

Readers pov
You have a dream about being in v/n.Your a little kid running in your yard.Then you heard someone sobbing.You walk and find then boy he looks at you and wipes his face."What's wrong"you say with kindness in your voice.He looks at you and says "I can't find my mom"

"Well come with me my mom and dad will help you find your mom"you say while grabbing his hand.

You walk into your house to see your.little sister playing you look at her."sis were is mom and dad,
Everything started fading.

You wake up in a bed,ow my head hurts.You quickly look around the bed is very soft.Then you remember that Zenix stabbed you.You look down at your stomach to found a wound that's weird.There is nothing but...I remember.Wait a minute why am I here.

You try to remember what else happen.You see a couple of people standing around.But there faces are all blurry.Oh my gosh my head really hurts.You start to cry.

Zenix pov
It's been a couple of hours since I killed her.While she was sleeping she was tossing and turning.Maybe she was having a bad dream.I feel so bad for killing her will she forgive me?.Will she ever know how I really feel about her?.I look at her I notice she is crying."What's wrong are you okay"I say.

Readers pov
I wipe my face "I am fine,but my head hurts"."yeah It's best not to think of the past"Zenix said quietly."Can you get up,well when you are ready you can take a shower"Zenix said.I look at him his hair is so Messy.

Zenix pov
I point at some neatly folded clothes."those clothes are yours there are your favorite color too.Y/n looks over there and smiles.

Reader pov
I look at the clothes there are some black pants and a f/c shirt
And black boots.I look at him "thanks even after all this time you still remember my favorite color Zenix smiles.