goodbye

Y/n pov

It's been week I have decided to go with zenix.I mean I can't say no he will probably kill me and my family.Yes I did run away from v/n were my parents and siblings are but.I am packing all my stuff I Wonder where zenix is taking Me.
                            Zenix pov
I talked to garroth I told him that I was taking y/n into the cave to go exploring.And we will probably be there for a while.But...we will be back garroth didnt want me to go but I said other wise
                    Y/n pov   

Zenix comes knocking on my door he said "are you ready to go". I waited a minute "...yes I will go with you"."Great we are going somewhere...very special"zenix said then he started chucking "uh whats so funny"you say shaking a little.He looks at you and smiles real big "nothing"."Here drink this we are going up a mountain so you will need something to drink"zenix says as he handed me a bottle that's looks like water.So me and zenix started hiking up the mountain then I Took a sip of the water it tasted funny.I walked a bit and I start getting dizzy.Zenix looked at me the last thing I Heard him say "Good night" then everything goes black.I woke up in a cave I saw somthing glowing in the corner of my eye.I turned to see a nether portal I tried to get up but I was pinned down."now,now,you will only make this worser than this already is"said zenix.He had a sword in his hand "now y/n if you try anything I will do this"Zenix says as he cuts the side of your face."owww! WHAT WAS THAT FOR ZENIX STOP IT PLEASE"you scream.Zenix turns his back for I second I got the ropes off my hands and feet.Zenix is still looking at the portal this is my chance.I took a Sprint to the outside.Zenix saw me immediately and started chasing me ."STOP Y/N STOP RIGHT NOW"zenix says as he was catching up to me.I ran all the way back to v/n I have no idea how far I ran,but I did.I walked in the front door it was very quiet.I walk in you mother and fathers room to see my mother and father.shaking and crying while holding my baby brother alex.I walked up to my mother "mom its okay its me"I said while looking at my mother.she looks at me and said "y/n is that really you there...there....there is a man here" "what is it mom is there a man here."Yes he...he tried to take the baby"my mom said while crying "mom calm down it's okay just tell me where he is so I end him".I said I....I don't know he just ran off.Then I hear screaming in the other bedroom I ran to see zenix has my sister and has a sword to her throat."ZENIX STOP THIS DON'T YOU DARE HURT SAM".I said while looking at him with anger in my eyes."ohh I wont hurt but...I will if you don't become a shadow knight with me"zenix said holding the sword very close to sams throat."No never I will never join you"I said.Zenix takes he sword "sister I love you "sam said zenix chops sams head clean off. "NOOO"I screamed I charge at zenix with my sword.