The truth

Y/n pov
Me and zenix are walking down the wallway.
He said we needed to go some where there was so many long hallways.We stopped by a door zenix told me to wait.
Down the hallway came a girl wearing a black hoodie That's Sasha.

She walks up to me then she grabs me by the shirt.And says "I liked zenix first so back off" She walked away.

Zenix pov
I left y/n outside the door while I go see him.I walk down the long hallway I reach his room.
I enter he is standing in the middle of the room.

I kneel down in front of him "I have Her"I say.His eyes go wide,"shadow lord "I say again."bring her to me"the shadow lord says his voice echoes."ok"I say as i walk away i walk back the big door.I see y/n standing there covering her face "whats wrong y/n"I say as i touch y/n arm."it..its Sasha"y/n said to me.

"It will be okay come with me someone wants to see you".I say as i take y/n hand.
Y/n pov
As i wipe the tears off my face zenix leads me through the door he came from.As when enter the first door i fell thus great power .I wonder who i am going to see outside this door.

As when get closer he stops at the last door."What are you doing zenix"I say as i look him in the eyes."I love you okay".Zenix said i didn't have time to say i love you back before.He pushed me into his big room.I try going back but the door is locked The room is cold i look up to see a man i have seem before."Dad" I said 

What is my story do i really know myself "Please just listen to me i need you to listen".The man said looking at me.I felt so tiny so small what is wrong with."I will listen tell me how this happen tell me how i came be"I said all most crying .

"Well it all happened when.....