Chapter 13: Mission Day 5: Legend

It seems that after editing the necessary chapters, I can finally get into this one.......

Welp, I'll need luck! I just have a few things in store. These last few chapters have been the hardest for me. Since, there are so many days that are completely actionless. This chapter.... meh. The next one, nearing the climax. And the next...... brace yourself.

Naruto: I can't believe what's going to happen, you know.

Hinata: *nods in agreement*

Me: Well, I guess it is kinda mind boggling.

Rock Lee: *cries* But no matter how hard the task!!! I know Naruto and Hinata can have a YOUTHFUL Happy End!!!!!!!

Naruto: When did we go from 'Naruto' to 'Future Diary'?

Me: Thanks for the enthusiasm Lee. Would you care to do the disclaimer?

Tenten: Nooooo!!!!

Rock Lee: I would be honored to!!!

Tenten: You fool, you've doomed us all!!!!

Rock Lee: *breaths in and out*

Tenten: There's no stopping him now! Take cover! *ducks behind a metal shield*

Rock Lee: *spreads his arms out, the sunset behind his figure* The following is a youthful fan based fiction! 'Naruto' is owned by Masashi Kishimoto, Viz Media, Shonen Jump, and Hinata. Adri does not own 'Naruto' or the characters from it! Please support the official youthful release and my spinoff were you will indulge yourself in an experience that will guarantee you a youthful aura!!! Please excuse grammar mistakes, we hope you enjoy our hard work and efforts, vote, comment, and let us get right on to the chapter!!!

Sakura: Leave it to Lee to change the subject and add youth to half the sentences.

Tenten: Welcome to half my world.
________________________________________

Naruto's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Hotel Room #I124
Time: 8:48 am

Why is breakfast the most important meal of the day?

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This came to mind while I was just blankly staring at the miso soup I was enjoying this Wednesday morning. Well, that's never really made sense to me. I mean, why is breakfast so important if all I eat every day for breakfast and beyond is ramen, you know?!

Maybe it's just me.

This isn't the first time I've questioned the importance of breakfast. And whenever it did I would remember this.

On our first genin test at the agency, Kakashi-sensei told us not to eat any breakfast or else we'd end up throwing up. See, I'm not well aware—I'm not well aware of a lot of things— of the causes exercising and digesting food are but I guess they aren't good; maybe Sakura knows but I'm not going to go through the trouble. And that test was brutal! Do you really expect three newly announced genins to take one out of two bells from one jonin on an empty stomach?! At the time, I didn't know what was more annoying, my failed attempts on getting those bells—I swear if those things had mouths they'd be jingle belling their asses off—, Kakashi-sensei daringly and pulling out his pervert orange novel he seemed to have spent three damn years reading and giggling over any scene like a schoolgirl in love with her one and holy Senpai or my stomach repeatedly saying only one necessary word to make me stop paying attention to my surroundings and to it's distracting chime:... ggrrrrrrr... that's it.