Chapter 10: Mission Day 2; Gala Masks (Edited; Please Reread)

Okay!! It's 3:27. LET'S START NOW BEFORE THE OTHERS GET HERE AND FIND OUT!!!

Sakura: Adri, were back! Are you writing the chapter?

Me: Oh your back, yes I am.

Sakura: The others are around there somewhere. I'm going to go check on Sasuke, make sure Sarada doesn't drown him in glitter and tiaras. She has something for making her father a princess. 'Luck on the chapter.

Me: Thanks. Tell her I approve. By the way do you know we're Naruto and Hinata are I need to talk to them about the N.U.B.

Sakura: Uhh well. They never came in, Naruto needed to talk to Hinata about something. Bye!!

Me: Byee!!

Okay that was a close call! I'm glad I'm a smooth liar. I want to thank saim890 who was the only person who helped me before the crew came back for their lunch!!!

I need to go to Naruto and Hinata, but before, let's get strait on with the chapter.
________________________________________

Naruto's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Room #I124
Time: 7:13 pm

Okay this is the night. This is were it all starts, well it actually started when we got to the hotel, but you get the point. If something goes wrong here, it's Kakashi-sensei who'll be breathing down my neck for the rest of my living days, so I better not mess this up by getting caught. Ugh but it's the best part! No! I need to refrain myself from getting caught on purpose.

Tonight's the night of Ōtsutsuki Offices' gala, I've got to say that this is pretty nerve racking, you know. I can't even imagine how nervous Hinata must be feeling about going to a gala, let me think about it...
...

Hinata's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Room #I124
Time: 7:13 pm

It's the night of the gala and to be completely honest, I'm not really that nervous about going to a gala. My father had been invited to many galas and I would sometimes go with him, so I kinda know the routine.
...

Naruto's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Room #I124
Time: 7:15 pm

After I thought about it I came up with the most logical solution.

Hinata's going to be a nervous reck.

She's always been that way, she's pretty good for a spy, but she has kinda a nerve problem. But for the past time we've been together on this mission, I can say that the only thing getting in the way is whenever her face gets red. I'll just hope she doesn't faint.

I'm waiting for Hinata to get out the bathroom, she just went in, from taking a shower and dressing. I'm wearing a tuxedo that I got for when Kakashi-sensei was inaugurated Hokage. I glad for him but really, they could have chosen someone better, like me, you know?... Okay I need to stop.

~Time Skip~
Naruto's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Room #I124
Time: 7:33 pm

After about a good while of waiting for her to come out, I heard the sound of the bathroom door knob turning and I turned my sight to it. When Hinata came out, my mouth went a little agape... I thought I saw a part of heaven.

Hinata came out wearing a long dark purple dress that matched her lavender eyes, but I say that of her eyes were their normal lavender white pupiless eyes, but she had to wear colored contacts so that no one would know she's a Hyuga. I was kinda sad about it since I like seeing her eyes and their gentle look. The dress almost got to the floor, so that's how long it was. On her feet she wore a pair of silver heals that were at least five to seven inches tall. She wasn't wearing much makeup but she still looked amazing. Her midnight blue hair seemed pre-washed, ironed, and organized. I would have expected some fancy jewelry but, surprisingly, no, all she had were small silver, I believe diamond, earrings and a locket with a small chain around her neck, that just reached the end of her collarbone. I'd always see her wear it so it didn't surprise me that she was wearing it.