Chapter 2: Girls Night Out Part 1 (Edited, Not Necessary To Reread)

After seeing my results on last chapter I feel less nervous about writing this Fanfiction of mine. Thank You So Very Much!!! Also I want to thank all of you who worried about my health when I said I was sick and I feel better know, YEAH!!! Also I want to let you know that updates will most likely be on weekends or Friday just to let you guys know. I hope you like it, vote, comment, that is all let's get on with the story!
_________________________________________

Hinata's POV:
Location: Konohagakure's Secret Agency, Hand-To-Hand Combat Spies Bumon

It was already 6:19 and I'm done with paperwork. I might as well pack up and call it a day.

After organizing I was heading out but a glimpse of something yellow popped up in the corner of my eye.

I turn my head and see Naruto with his hands on the back of his neck and whistling while on his way to the Hokage's office. I guess he's going to report after a mission.

My vision follows him until he reaches the elevator and the doors close, cutting my thoughts short. He's always so hyped. I've always admired his way of being. His smile always gives me a warm feeling.

'I hope he keeps smiling', I think to myself.

A smile makes it's way to my pink painted lips and I keep making my way to the parking. I need to get ready for the girls night.

As I make my way home in my car I can't keep my mind of him. His blonde hair that imitates the sun's rays. His adorably whisker marked face, I've always thought they were a bit odd but they look natural. He always says he was born with them. His gorgeous ocean blue eyes that I can't help but drown in whenever I stare at them. His pearl white smile that make my day even if things aren't going great. His exuberant, happy, cheerful attitude that makes me the happiest person.Just everything about him is..........   breathtaking.

I finally got home to my two story apartment. I was currently living with my 22 year old sister, Hanabi, but I got a text from her earlier telling me that she was going to head out on a date with her boyfriend, Konohamaru, so she wasn't home.

She knew I was an agent and were I worked, I mean come on, she's my only sister and I can't keep secrets from her. I'm training her to be an agent as well so she can be the leader of the Hand-To-Hand Combat Spies Group after me so she would have to know.

I think I was in the shower for about a good ten minutes before I decided to step out and get clothed.

I wore a simple silver blouse and some jeans along with my jean jacket that I wear a lot when I head out. That was pretty much the most comfortable thing to wear for the occasion, hehe. I put on just a little makeup, some powder, mascara, and lip balm. I never really put much makeup on me so this was enough.

I might as well start heading to Ino's house if I don't want to be late.

I get myself a glass of cold water before getting my keys and heading to Ino's house.

~Time Skip~

I finally got to Ino's house, a simple modern one floor house with a beautiful front yard. Ino had always had a knack for style so everything was well renovated.

I make my way to the door and ring the doorbell while I wait for Ino to open the door.

Ding Dong. "Coming!", I hear Ino tell from the inside and about ten seconds later she unlocks and opens the door.

"Hinata how have you been?!", she asks as she begins to hug me. She was wearing a purple crock top and some tight jeans that were ripped in the knees and a lot of makeup. She looked great, while I look like this.

We hadn't seen each other in a while due to all the paperwork that we get at the agency. "Ino! I've been great how about you?!", I ask as I hug her back.

"I've been better but that's what this girls night is for. To relax and be women", she informs me while letting me go and we make our way to the living room.

Sakura hadn't arrived yet so it was just me and Ino at the moment.

We were chit chatting about small this until I noticed she kept glancing at a piece of paper that was on the table in the hallway. I was getting a bit suspicious.

"Ino why do you keep glancing at that piece of paper?", I ask as I make my way to the paper but Ino blocks my way. "N-nothing don't worry about it! You'll figure it out when Sakura gets here!", she tells me and I back away and I tell her I'll wait.

"But I want to know what's on that paper", I tell her and she promises she'll show me.
_________________________________________

Sakura's POV:
Location: Car

I'm on my way to Ino's house and I'm running a little late since there was a bit of traffic due to a car crash nearby but I was able to reach my destination at about 8:33. Not bad! I was wearing a long sleeve light green shirt and some jeans for casual. I put as much makeup as I thought I needed but not much.

I get out of my car and see Hinata's car is parked here as well so I figured she had already arrived.

I knock on the door completely ignoring the doorbell's presence and wait for Ino to open the door.

To my surprise Hinata opened the door instead. "Oh Hinata! It's good to see you again!", I tell her and give her a hug.

"It's good to see you too Sakura!", she tells me as she hugs me back and we release each other from our embrace.

"Where's Ino and why did you answer the door instead?", I ask and let myself in into Ino's beautifully renovated house.

"Ino's in the bathroom so I opened the door instead so I wouldn't keep you waiting", she answers and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Oh I see then", I say and we make our way to the living room but a thought crosses my mind. " Oh yeah!", I say and begging looking through my purse to find that paper.

"Aha, I found it", I say and take the paper out.

"Oh you have a mysterious paper too. Ino told me that when you'd arrive you'd show me a few papers that you guys made", she explains. I understand why she was confused, I never told her about the shipping list .

"Oh yeah, Ino and I will tell you about them when she gets out of the bathroom", I assure her so she knows what's to come, hehe I thinks she'll like it.
_________________________________________

A/N:
So that's the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and the next one will be the next part of the girls night out so it's not over. Also I want to thank all the people who support this story. I really appreciate it and even if it's like a few people I will finish this for them!!!! So I don't plan on discontinuing this book, don't worry!!!! Tell me if the chapters are long enough too because I'm never sure. I hope you liked it vote, comment and I'll see you next time!!

-AdriWaterGirl51💙🌊🌙❄️