Imagine BTS Jin (진) as your husband with baby

BTS was having a shoot when you were about to give birth

You messaged all the other members except Jin telling them the news.
Namjoon replied you saying that they will only be able to come after you give birth.

After the shoot, Namjoon told everyone in bts that you were in the hospital due to food poisoning and so happenly Jin's phone was out of battery. Jin freaked out when he heard the news.

Jin: Namjoon-ah , is Y/N okay?

Namjoon: Not sure she only told me that she was admitted in the hospital due to food poisoning.

Jin: I hope Y/N is okay *keeps on chanting*

Jimin: Hyung , she's gonna be fine you are worrying to much

When they reach the hospital, Namjoon messaged you asking for your ward number. When you told him the number, you thought Jin knew that you just gave birth to your child. Instead he was so worried that he did not even notice that he was entering your ward.

Namjoon: Hyung, Y/N is inside.

Jin: Y/N Are you okay?!?!?!?!?!

*Notices the baby when he raised his head*

Jin: OMO!!! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! Why did you tell me you had food poisoning?

Y/N: I wanted to suprise you...

Jimin: Imma Godpa again? :( I will teach him to call me Godbro when he grows up

Jungkook: Trust me he won't because I'm the Maknae and i deserve to be the Godbro more than you do.

Jimin: You are only 5 years younger than Jin hyung -.-

V: We three are all on the Maknae line and I think i deserve to be the Godbro cuz i look the youngest

*Yoongi claps for Taehyung sacastically*

Yoongi: It's okay I shall be the Godbro since I'm the dad of the group.

*Everyone keeps quiet for a second until Hoseok broke the silence*

Hoseok: I still think I am the most fit to be the Godbro I don't even know why you all wanna fight over this.

Namjoon: You said you don't understand why they are fighting over that position why are you fighting with them too?

*Namjoon hits Hoseok*

Ps. *NONE OF THESE ARE TRUE*