Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Finally I felt him push his big hard dïck inside of me. He trudge his hand into my hair as his moans matched mine. He trusted hard inside of me making me want more at every inch. I wanted to know how big he was, because he was fūcking big.

His cōck filled me, he didn't stop as I yelled "Holy shít, don't stop, Jason. Don't stop." But I felt a smirk on my lips.

He grunted as our hips started moving together and grinding against each other. My legs began to feel weak as my back arched and the ball of pleaser was gone as I came around Jason. He came too. We came together........

Jason's face was in my neck as he tried to catch his breath and I tried to catch mine. But realization hit me fast.

"Jason," I mumbled.

"Hm?" He pulled away and his dįck was pulled out too almost making me sigh. I felt empty without him.

"We....We didn't use a condom."

Jason's eyes widened. "Oh füćk." He swore. What would happen if I was pregnant? Would he kick me out? Rip up the marriage contract? Divorce me and disown his child?

"I'm sorry," I began to apologize like crazy. Jason cut me off after saying sorry for the third time.

"It's not your fault. I'm the guy. I should have grabbed a condom or tried to pull out, it's just your tight pûssy feels so good around my throbbing cöck." Jason's eyes roamed my body as his hand went down my arm.

I put my arm over my breasts and he tries to move it. "Don't hide from me, Serena. You're fuckińg beautiful."

"I l-" I almost blurted out that I loved him. "I like you."

Jason pulled me to him but I pushed him away. "You know what will happen if we get too close." Jason nodded and he turned the shower off. It was extremely steamy in the bathroom. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the soft white towel around my body.

Walking into the closet I dropped the towel and put on a pair of jeans and a black v neck t-shirt.

Jason walked in without a towel and started getting dressed. I gulped as I looked at his nice toned back and his ass.

"Can't get enough of me, can you?" Jason chuckled.

His words brought me back to the real world. "What?"

"Nothing nothing," he chuckled and slipped on his pants and a shirt. He put a tie on and his suit jacket. "I've got to go to work," Jason told me as he put on his black shoes and a watch.

I leaned against the wall. "alright."

"If you get bored you're aloud to come to the office."

I raised an eyebrow at him in shock, sex really does change or fix things. "Alright. Have a good day." Jason kissed my cheek before leaving.

I sat on the bed and called Lauren.

"Hey, S!" Lauren squealed.

"Hey, Laur! How was your Christmas?"

"Amazing! Joe and I went up to the mountains where we stayed with his parents. What about you?"

"I lost it to Jason last night." I blurted.

"You did?! Oh my god! You lost it to him on Christmas? How romantic!" Lauren always got so excited about every thing.

I blushed as I thought about it. His hands all over my body- "So is he big?"

"What? Yeah he is."

Lauren laughed. "You love Jason! Serena loves Jason! Serena loves Jason."

"Keep it down, Lauren. God. You're so freaking loud."

"Yeah yeah, but you've got to still love me. Right?"

"I guess," I laughed. "I'll call you later, Laur!"

"Kay Kay." Lauren hung up.

It was about lunch time when I got bored of doing nothing. I tried drawing and read and watching tv but nothing excited me. Jason did say I could go see him, right? Yeah he did.

I called the driver and waited for him outside. I got in the car as he drove me to the office.

When we arrived I thanked him and starred at the large white building with a large amount of windows that had large black letters spelling out; Manning Co.

Even though Jason has taken over those five companies if know he spends 90% of his time here. I walk into the building and go to the elevator I don't really know what floor Jason is on, so I pressed the highest number on the buttons and wait to get up there.

I stepped out of the elevator and go to the secretary. She was pretty and blonde, her face was blank as she looked up and saw me.

I gave her a smile. "I'm Serena, Jason's wife. I came here to see him."

"He's in a meeting."

"Can I wait in his office?"

She made a face and nodded.

I rolled my eyes and found Jason's office. I sat down in his chair and looked around the office. All the furniture was dark colours. It was a pretty big office.

About ten minutes later Jason walked in. "Serena." Jason closed his office doors and came over to me. I stood up and sat on the desk as Jason sat down. "Got bored?" I nodded. "It's not much fun here." He rolled his chair so he was in front of me.

He spread my legs opened. "Take the jeans off." He demanded and I slipped them off.

His hand went up my leg and up my thigh. He stopped at my inner thigh and ripped my underwear off me while smirking. He kissed my inner thigh then pulled me so I was sitting at the end of the desk.

I felt Jason's tongue flirting my cłit, I let out a moan as he continued to do that. His tongue went deeper and my hands went to his hair. I grabbed it as my moans got louder.

Jason pulled away before I came and licked his lips. He stood up, unbuckled his pants, and dropped them. I slid his boxers off and grabbed his manhood. I began to slid my hand up and down it making it completely hard, Jason moaned as I did this.

I squeezed it a little and Jason grabbed a condom, slipped it on and I soon felt him at my entrance. He pushed inside of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned as he thrusted hard inside of me. I was so so close and I could tell Jason was too.

He held me tightly and thrusted hard. We both moaned loudly as the thrusts got harder. I buried my face in his neck as I screamed in pleasure. I bit Jason's shoulder as my puśsy tightened around his diçk, we came together.

I panted just as Jason was. He pulled out of me slowly and rested his forehead against mine. He placed a lingering kiss on my forehead before taking off the condom and putting on his boxers and pants.

I watched him buckle his belt as I slipped on my jeans. "Did you want to get lunch?" I asked.

"I already ate," Jason smirked.

~I hope you all liked this chapter, my chapters are not edited due to not having time to. But once thus book is finished they will be. Excuse the spelling errors in all the chapter! Who else is freaking shipping Jerena?!?!?!?!?! I am!
Tell me what you thought of this chapter, honestly, any comment makes me so happy! I love all feedback. I may not answer all your comments but I do read them and appreciate them!
So comment! Vote! And share!
💋