grim events and grimmauld place.

Start from the beginning

"I'll give it a go once you start talking to Fred again," he countered.

"Seriously?" she checked.

"Sure," he agreed, not thinking that his sister would be talking with the redhead anytime soon.

"Hey, Maggie," Haley randomly turned to the Ravenclaw.

"Yes?"

"Care to come along as I search for the twins?"

Being that she fancied George and wanted her friend and Fred to make up, she didn't hesitate to accept the offer.

"What are we waiting for?" she grabbed her bag and made way to leave.

"I'll be sure to invite Amaryllis and Draco over when we return to the manor," Haley told her brother, holding him to his word.

"Only if you invite Fred to Grimmauld Place before we go," he retorted, "I want proof."

"And I thought you trusted me," she placed a hand over her heart dramatically. "I'm hurt."

Harry laughed, "Just go already."

"With pleasure," Haley laughed as well. "Have a nice summer Ron," she told him before turning to the seventeen year old, "Cedric," she smiled warmly at him. "Am I still coming over in August?"

"Of course," he let her know, smiling back.

"Maybe I'll invite the Malfoys over then," Haley mused, "Leave you alone with the two of them..."

"You wouldn't dare," Harry's grin vanished as he began worrying.

"Try me," she smirked, quickly exiting the compartment with Mags afterwards.

"I've never felt so sorry for you," Ron said to his mate, being completely genuine.

"Neither have I," Harry admitted, sinking into his seat.

It was going to be a long summer.

...

"I thought we were going to sit with Fred and George?"

"Well, you thought wrong."

Maggie huffed, entering their new compartment. "When are you going to let it go, Hay?"

"When I bloody feel like it," she spat, annoyed. Haley disliked speaking about her twin situation these days.

"You mean when you invite him to Sirius' sometime within the next three weeks?" Mags reminded her of the arrangement she'd made with Harry.

"Can we not talk about that?" she didn't want to think about the dreadful days to come.

"Why did you agree to it?" the Ravenclaw wished to know, not dropping the subject as Haley wanted.

She sighed, "Because, I'm sick of them constantly bickering and persistently taunting each other. Also, I need Draco to visit the manor this summer and it'd be nice if they weren't fighting the entire time."

"Wait," Maggie stopped her, "why do you need to see him?"

Haley quickly stood from her seat and closed the compartment's door, latching it shut before sitting down across from the blonde again.

"You believe Harry, don't you?" she asked, referring to his accusations towards Voldemort's return.

"Of course," Mags replied without hesitation. "But I don't understand-"

"You can't repeat what I'm about to tell you," Haley informed her, speaking softly now. "Amaryllis shouldn't mind my telling you, but no one else can know."