"Let's get out of here." And with that we threw out the sorry excuses for a burritos as well at the smoothie. I'm never coming here again. This was one of the absolute worse places I've ever gone to eat.

    Holding out his hand I grabbed it as we walked side by side. Our hands intertwined as we made our way passed the stores. We passed urban outfitters and a few other clothing stores that were probably way out of my price range. "You want to get some ice cream or something?" Andrew wondered letting go of my small trembling hand to wrap his arm around me.

    "Sure.." I replied. Good thing I took those pills or else tonight would've actually been a huge bust. After a complete fail at dinner, there's no way you can go wrong with ice cream.

   Hopefully.

"Aright, let's go." Around the corner was a small ice cream shop that was surprisingly still open. There was a small family of two kids sitting at the table by the window. At the front desk the young man was taking an order.

    Right when we got in the smell of vanilla and various other ice creams flooded my nostrils. If I could I would honestly live off of ice cream. My addiction is that bad.

    "What do you want to get?" Andrew looked over at me and I honestly didn't know what to pick. There were so many choices.

   "Maybe cookies and cream?" I was a little unsure, but if I didn't pick something we'd be here all night.

   "Cookies and cream? Ight, I'm going to get plain vanilla."

   "Okay sounds good, can I get mine in a small cup?" I asked looking up at his gorgeous facial features.

    "Sure." By the time we'd picked what we wanted, it was our turn at the register. Andrew ordered our ice creams, and the rather cute guy at the register handed me my ice cream along with a napkin. Afterwards, we went outside to the nearby bench to eat them.

   The two of us sat side by side, facing the main road. I took a spoon full of my dessert and brought it up to my mouth. Holy guacamole!

   This was actually heaven on earth.

"That guy in there was checking you out.." Andrew smirked, looking down at his cup.

   "He was not!" I protested, with a giggle. I mean was he really?

    "Uh, ashley yeah he was. You could probably see it from a mile away, I'm serious." He pointed out. I looked back to see the same blonde headed guy staring out at us leaning on the counter. Oh my..

    "Well, your not the only one that can get a phone number." I remarked, remembering the annoying girl from surf taco.

   "No! Did he give you his number?" Andrew was about to burst out laughing u till I showed him the napkin. It didn't notice it before, but he had indeed written his number.

    "His name is Eric." I informed a hysterically laughing Andrew.

   "That's too funny." We both started laughing while we continued to spoon the dessert. I scooped slightly more of the ice cream than I usually did. I put it in my mouth, savoring the whole thing.

    "That guy was cute though.." I continued, looking over at him. He raised his eyebrows before looking at me. Andrew chuckled, motioning that something was on my mouth.

   "You have something.."

I dabbed the same paper napkin he had handed to me, around my mouth trying to clean my face off. "Did I get it?" I asked nervously.

   This is so embarrassing. I probably look like a four year old. "Here let me get it."

   He slowly caressed my bottle lip with his thumb, putting his ice cream to the side. Andrew gently cupped my cheek which was now slowly turning red, with one hand. With every mindful touch, my skin tingled and for a moment it was just the two of us on this bench.

He smiled at me before slowly leaning down and softly kissed my thin lips. Our noses brushed against each other as I put my ice cream to the side as well. I cupped his face with both my empty hands.

I felt like I was walking on air. Everything I've always imagined our first kiss to be had happened right in this moment. Nothing else mattered, just me and him.

Andrew's kiss stole the words I didn't need to say. In that silence all of our secrets were laid bare, all of our passions and the spark of love that existed between us. In that moment, in his love, I was strong. One kiss and everything I'd felt for him had heightened.

Our lips moved slowly in unison, with each kiss I fell more and more in love. If I'd known that it'd feel this.. amazing I'd kissed him a long time ago. Josh would've been left on the sidelines.

   Our foreheads leaned against each other's, as we both breathed heavily and unevenly. I looked up into his dark brown eyes, almost instantly missing our lip to lip contact.

   As if he had just read my mind his lips brush mine. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to. I had to remember that we were in fact in public.

In this minty moment, my senses have been awakened and I can no longer think straight. "Ashley," he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face once again. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful, I think, as I lean in for another.

    In that moment I knew that he was the one that I wanted. Andrew is the one person that I love the most.

                                             •••

  Oh my gosh! They finally kissed and I'm actually so happy. I meant to update yesterday but I wasn't feeling motivated enough to write something like this. I had barely written 200 words so I left for the next day and here it is.

  The whole time I wrote this I couldn't help but smile. The two character that I created are just so.. goals oh my goodness!

   Tell me what your thinking right now.. I need to know!!

   I love all of you wonderful people so so much and as always I'll update as soon as I can..

   100 votes for an Andrew P.O.V on the kiss..??