The wind blew your hair back and stung your eyes as Lee ran as fast as his legs would carry him. You clung to him, startled by this sudden acceleration.

In just a few heartbeats, he stopped and put you down. Brushing your hair back in place, you looked around at your surroundings. You were on the crest of a grassy hill. Looking down showed you the village, small from so far away, with a line of trees blocking the main entrance from view. "Lee, honey, why are we here?"

He grabbed you from behind, kissing your neck and pushing one hand up your shirt. "I have to punish you, remember?"

You shivered as his warm hands roamed your body. "Lee..."

"Out here no one will find us... And considering the circumstances... Well, no one will question it if you come back with a limp."

"Oh my."

He pulled you down to the ground, pressing himself against you and kissing you desperately. You clung to him for a different reason now, arching your back to press yourself closer to him, kissing him back with the same urgency. Kami, you'd missed him.

You pushed the kimono off easily and pulled his shirt over his head. "This is so much better than your jumpsuit."

He chuckled. "Sorry sugar, I will not wear this after we leave."

"We'll see~" You pulled him against you, shivering at the feeling of his tongue on yours. You pushed at his pants and he pinned your hands above your head.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Because I have been dying for days. Please just take off your clothes."

"No." He kissed you gently, slowly rubbing his hips against yours. Whimpering and wriggling, you tried to arch your back and move against him, but he pressed you down, refusing to go any faster.

"Leeee..."

"Sshhh, (Y/N). This is punishment, remember?"

"You're a cruel man, Rock Lee."

He grinned at you and your heart just melted. He was so cute. You relaxed for a second and was caught completely off guard when he ripped your pants off and kissed you roughly, grabbing a fistful of your hair and tipping your head back.

You gasped when he sunk his teeth into your shoulder, marking you as his. He licked up your throat and kissed you again, finally taking off his pants.

"Lee, please." You tried to pull your hands from his grasp, but he kept you pinned down. His breathing was heavy and he was so close you could see where his pupils ended and his pitch black irises began. You didn't need to beg for him. The need burning in his eyes told you that much.

He kissed you again, finally letting you go and pushing off the last of your clothes.

"I am sorry if I hurt you (Y/N)." Lee was shaking with the effort of holding himself back. "But I can not be gentle."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. "I wouldn't want you to be."

~Much, much later~

Lee pulled you close, his bare skin warm against yours. He pushed himself on top of you and started to kiss your neck.

"Lee, I don't think I can take anymore..."

He grabbed hold of your hand and brushed his lips against yours. "I will be gentle."

You shivered and wrapped your free arm around his neck. "Okay."

~~~
The morning sun woke you up and you rolled over, hiding your face in Lee's chest. The ground was hard beneath you, and for a moment you wondered why you weren't in bed. Then you remembered where you were.

Blushing deeply, you shifted a bit and felt Lee's arms wrap around you. You looked up at his face and saw him smiling sleepily at you, his dark hair a tangled mess. "Hello."

You reached up to brush your knuckles against his jawline. "Hey."

He pulled you as close to him as he could, curling his body around yours and burying his face in your hair. "I do not want to go back."

You wrapped your arms around him. "I know, Lee. I don't either. I really, really don't."

But you couldn't stay there forever and eventually you had to let go.

~~~
"A-Are you sure you're o-okay?" Petal was visibly shaking as she petted the back of your hand.

"I'm fine, Petal. Didn't I already tell you to stop worrying about me?"

"B-But you're limping so badly!"

"I'll be fine. It'll heal." You limped away, Petal trailing behind. You kept your face from getting in her view so she wouldn't see the blush that came with the mention of your limp.