" Really?" Asked the stranger.

" You can call me." Said the stranger." Dip wad?" Interrupted Timothy.

" Super-Hobo?" Asked Timothy.

" The realistic superhero that never gets paid when he should be a millionaire or even a trillionaire?" Asked Timothy.

" Now that's a good point, but, the name's blades." Said Blades.

" So now that you've introduced yourself, how about you move along and stick a blade up yours." Said Timothy.

" Before things get ugly." Said Timothy.

" Things already reached a new level of ugly when you just stepped in to talk." Said Blades.

" That's it!" Exclaimed Timothy.

Timothy then rushed at Blades with his blades half exposed

Timothy then stabbed Blades, but, Blades had blocked the hit and dropped his blades to the floor.

" Anger truly is your weakness, Timothy." Said Blades.

" How do you know my name?" Asked Timothy.

" A little bird told me." Said Blades.

" Your voice, it's so familiar." Said Timothy.

" I wouldn't know." Said Blades.

" Clark?" Asked Timothy.

" Who the hell is Clark?" Asked Blades.

Timothy then dashed a Blades with his katanna in one hand slicing the ground. Timothy then held up his katanna but instead of slicing Blades he took off his mask. Timothy then stared at Blades with a look of astonishment.

" It is you Clark." Said Timothy.

" I don't know who Clark is but you might as well join him." Said Clark.

" Well...as a ghost." Said Clark. Clark then pulled out a black blade with a face of a red lion on the handle.

" I don't know what happened to you Clark, but you better snap out of it." Said Timothy. Clark then sliced a mark on Timothy's hand.

" Argh!" Exclaimed Timothy as he fell to the ground in pain sitting on his knees.

"Put on the suit, it'll help you heal." Said Erizio.

" It'll heal by itself." Said Timothy.

" This isn't a wound by a normal blade, it can only be healed by the properties on the suit negating the effects." Said Erizio.

" Fine." Said Timothy.

Timothy's body had then started to be covered in black and white lines until the suit had formed.

" Eh, might as well light a smoke then." Said Timothy. Timothy then pulled out a smoke out of his pocket and light it using a small ball of fire.

Timothy's suit had then changed from black and white to white and gold.

" What the hell is going on?" Asked Clark.

" I don't know." Said Timothy.

" All I know, is that it bloody hurts." Said Timothy.

" Better stop it then." Said Erizio.

" Do you think that I wouldn't stop this if I had a choice?" Asked Timothy.

Timothy then tried blowing the cigarette but the cigarette then vanished.

" What the heck?" Asked Timothy.

" What the truck is going on and why can't I curse anymore or smoke?" Asked Timothy.

" What did I do to deserve this?" Asked Timothy.

" Never mind, don't answer that question." Said Timothy.

" It's time that people like you deserve what's coming to them." Said Emilio.

" What did you do?" Asked Timothy.

" Nothing much other than disable your abilities to do anything bad such as cursing, drinking, smoking and not to mention dark magic." Said

Emilio with a grin on his face.

" Is this permanent?" Asked Timothy.

" Well as long as you wear the suit." Said Emilio. Timothy then constantly tried to get off the suit.

" Did I not mention?" Asked Emilio.

" Not mention what?" Asked Timothy.

" That you can't take off the suit until you stop with this evil shit." Said Emilio." Good luck, mother trucker." Said Timothy.

" You're accepting this?" Asked Emilio.

" Nope, I'm just waiting till I get this off with some dark magic." Said Timothy.

" But you can't use any." Said Emilio." I never said it was mine." Said Timothy.

" But it's in about the same area." Said Timothy.

" Reginald." Said Timothy.

" Huh?" Asked Reginald.

" Get this stuff off." Said Timothy.

" No problem." Said Reginald.

Timothy's hair then started to turn white and spiked back in the fashion of a mad scientist, his eyes turned dark black with absolutely no white in them, he hunched over, he started to grow claws and his teeth became sharp. Timothy's suit then changed to black and red.

" Should I destroy him?" Asked Reginald.

" Kill him multiple times if you want." Said Timothy.

" This wasn't of the part plan." Said Emilio.

" Wait don't kill him yet, just hurt him enough to get the information we want and then kill him." Said Timothy.

" Fine by me." Said Reginald. Reginald then took off his suit to reveal what Timothy had become.

" So is the little birdy going to sing or is he going to croak, if you get what I'm saying." Said Reginald.

" Now, is the grotesque monster going to get a breath mint or is it going to kill me with its breath before it kills me with brute force?" Asked Emilio.

" A jokester huh?" Asked Reginald." I got a joke too." Said Reginald.

" What did the comedian do after his grandma was killed after not saying anything?" Asked Reginald.

" I don't know." Said Reginald.

" He went to join her." Said Reginald.