December 25, 2012

Ugh... I must've blacked out for a brief moment. Is it tomorrow? How long have I been out? I think today's Christmas... in fact, my heart feels like it's pumbpng glee through my body, so it must be Christmas. Oh how I wish I could spend it with my family... but enough of that. I still have to get to someplace better than here. Breakfast will have to wait!

After putting you down, I happened to notice the snow melting at quite a fast rate; not alarming, but still pretty fast. Anyway, I gotta get back to my hike.

Eureka! Civilization! Though you don't know it, I've hiked for nearly hours finding a city! Can't wait to see the available options!

Taking a break from my little tour, the town appears to hold no sign of life at all. Parden if I get grease in you; I decided to eat that steak I got from the other day. ..... do I even have to ask...? Anyway, with no sign of life, I've come to the conclusion that I am the last human alive in this world. My chances of being freinds with someone is now gone. I feel downright horrible right now, but hey, you gotta live life. I'll stay in this city for a while until I have to leave. God only knows what I'll expect...

Well, my next night. Hard to believe I spent an entire holiday alone with nothing else except my sword, coat, journal, and bags of food and water, but hey, at least being in a ghost town beats the overwhelming fear of drowning in lava. Well, as per usual, my prayer.

Dear God, thank you for a pleasant day. I'm glad to have found somewhere I can rest without getting the fear of dying in my rest. I hope I can find food in this city without much hesitation. So, in your name, Ame--

I think I just heard something behind me, I'll go check...