-26-

-Evelyn's P.o.v-
We got home and I sat on the couch maddie stared playing with her dolls and doll house the guys bought Corey in and sat him down Jacoby sat down next to me he put his legs on mine legs and he put a pillow under his head the guys sat down and turned on the tv we watched tv Corey was sleeping (the next morning) I woke up and everyone was passed out in the living room I got Jacoby's legs off me and I got up then Corey started crying I picked him up and I when to the kitchen I started making breakfast I was bouncing him up and down "morning babe and Corey"said Jacoby he kissed my cheek "morning what some breakfast"I asked "you already made breakfast"asked Jacoby "yea you what some"I asked then someone knocked on the door "come in"I said the mom and the guys walked in "let me see my grandson"said mom I gave her Corey the guys and mom were playing with him then Maddison got up "hi"said maddie she looked over at mom and looked sad "I'm gonna take a shower"said maddie "okay do you need my help"I asked "no I got it spend time with..."said Maddison she walked upstairs I walked upstairs and I walked into Maddison room she was getting clothes "were you going"I asked she had some clothes packed in a suitcase "I'm gonna live with a friend for a few untill you can get over Corey"said Maddison I stopped her "your not leaving maddie I love you so much just because we have Corey doesn't mean we don't what you im sorry but your stuck with us forever we love you so much"I said the Jacoby walked in "so your thinking of leaving us"asked Jacoby "just for a few daddy"said Maddison "okay let's go"said Jacoby I slapped his arm "what are you doing"I asked "taking her to her friends"said Jacoby "no your not"I said "yes I am this is a lesson"said Jacoby "fine but call me when you get there"I said and him and Maddison walked out I walked downstairs with them everyone was looking at them "she's going to a friend's house"I said "why"asked Chris "cause she what's to spend the day there"I said "okay have fun Maddison I'll bring you guys some lunch later"said mom "okay"said Maddison she and Jacoby walked out I when to the kitchen with Corey in my arms and I sat him down on the table and I started playing with Corey's hands I started crying "my baby thinks I'm replacing her"I said "your not replacing her why would she think that"aided Tobin he put his elbows on the table "cause since Corey came into are lives she thinks we're forgetting about her"I said Tobin hugged me I put my arms around him and I put my head in his stomach cause I'm really short like 4'6, then Jacoby walked in "what's going on"asked Jacoby "I was hugging her"said Tobin "oh cause it looked like something else"said Jacoby "it wasn't we were just hugging"said Tobin I walked over to Jacoby "we where hugging Jacoby your the only one who had my heart"I said "okay I believe you guys"said Jacoby "thank god that's good"said Tobin Jacoby hugged me and smiled at Tobin "so when is Maddison coming back"asked tony "tomorrow night"said Jacoby "good beach anyone"asked Jerry "how about me and mom make lunch and we play outside"I asked "that sound better"said Jerry and the guys when outside Jacoby got Corey and me and mom started making sandwiches (5:04pm) My phone when off I answered "hello"I said "hi Evelyn this is Carrie Sofia mom your daughter Maddison what's to come back home"said Carrie "okay I'll be there in a few would you guys like to come over for a barbecue today"I asked "yea we'll come right now with Maddison"said Carrie "okay see you in a few"I said and I hung up "Carrie and her daughter are coming back with Maddie"I said "oh that's cool is Carrie that one that keeps trying to get in Jacoby's pants"asked mom "that's why you and me are gonna be by the guys sides all night"I said and she knocked on the door "it's open"I said and me and mom got the sandwiches and Carrie Sofia and Maddison walked in they walked to the back Jacoby got the sandwiches from me and sat them down Carrie was just staring at him he smiled and waved the guys got sandwiched and drinks I sat next to Jacoby Sofia and Maddison we're playing.