-6-

-Evelyn's P.o.v-
I ran out to the guys I jumped on travis's back "hey sis what's up"said Travis "what are you guys doing here"I asked "well your mom's here so here we are"said Chris "and we missed you we had to see you"said Tom I smiled and we had a group hug we jumped "come on you gotta meet Jacoby"I said pulling Chris the other guys came with me "who's Jacoby"asked randy they saw the guys and got in front of me Jacoby and the guys walked out "I'm Jacoby don't worry I'm not gonna hurt Evelyn"said Jacoby "are those guys"asked Travis "no they love her now can you move"asked Jacoby I crawled under tom's legs and I hugged Jacoby "he saved me from max so start liking him"I said "sorry man we just protective of her"said Chris "it's okay I understand but I'll never hurt her I don't see how someone could hurt a beautiful girl like her"said Jacoby I blushed "let's go to the beach"said mom I jumped up and down "yea beach beach"I said I spun in circles holding Jacoby's hand "you must love the beach"said Tony "yea she does who are you"asked randy "I'm Tony that's jerry and that's Tobin were Jacoby's band members"said Tony "I'm randy that's Chris Tom and Travis"said randy they shook hands we all when inside we got ready mom changed in my room I changed in the bathroom the guys changed after me we all got downstairs "how old are you"asked jerry "34"said mom "you look nothing like 34 you look like your in your 20's"said jerry I almost threw up "stop flirting with my mom she's mine not your's"I said I pushed jerry over the couch then I ran over to him "oh god I'm sorry jerry please forgive me "that was fun and damn your strong for a girl"said jerry he started laughing I laughed a little then we got up then Jacoby came down damn he looked good fuck, "lets go"said Jacoby we all walked out I road with my mom the guys road with Jacoby his band mates road with me and mom "I guess he what's to know your brother's"said mom "don't worry there not my real brothers they just act like it"i said "that's good"said jerry he was staring at my mom I put on music "here I got you a new album it's papa roach you love that band right of course you do we're in the car with 3 of them"said mom it was The Connection i hugged her and I put it in "thank you mom this is the only album I'm missing"I said mom pulled in to the parking lot we got out and Tom and Travis picked me up and we ran to the water they threw me in I pulled them in "that's not how it should of when you were suppose to go in not us too"said Tom I splashed them the the other ones got in I felt something get my leg I jumped it was Chris "fuck bro you scared me"I said laughing we played in the water for a few more hour's then we when back to the house mom and the guys stayed the night mom sleep in my room on my bed "his so cute"said mom "what are you talking about"I asked "your friend Jacoby his a nice guy"said mom "I know he is but don't tale I sayed that"i said smiling "you should talk to him hun"said mom I covered up and when to bed so did mom (the next morning) I woke up still fucking tired as hell but Cody was mowing like crazy I got up And walked downstairs with Cody behind everyone was still sleeping I feed Cody he ate then I sat on the couch and I watched the Simpson (3:05am)
[Jacoby's P.o.v] I heard mowing I walked downstairs i looked at the couch and Evelyn was asleep I got a blanket and I covered her up I feed Cody then i when back to bed until Evelyn started screaming I ran over to her and shook her "Evelyn Evelyn wake up wake up"I said she woke up "Oh my god"said Evelyn she was crying I hugged her "it's okay shh"I said hugging her she hugged me "I'm good but can you sleep with me please I don't what to be alone"said Evelyn "yea sure"I said I led down she cuddled me and we fell asleep.