-11-

-Evelyn's P.o.v-
The doctor came back "his fine just had some bleeding in his lungs and stomach we got that fixed and he had a bullet in his rip really close to his heart but it missed just by a little his in recovery please follow me"said the doctor Tobin and jerry picked me up and helped me walk "do you guys think the cops got max and his so called friends"asked tony "no I didn't call them"I said "so they are there dying or they got up and are at a hospital"said jerry "can I use your phone"asked jerry I gave him my phone and we sat down jerry walked out of the room I ran over to Jacoby and hugged him he was sleeping I got his hand "I'm sorry Jacoby this should be me,I know you probably can't hear me but I'm sorry,the guys are here there so upset and pissed,I'm sorry you got in the mix of this,I'm sorry the cops didn't keep Max in jail but this time his going to prison"I said crying (the next morning) The guys walked in with food and drinks tobin gave me a sandwich and coke i came out of the bathroom changed the guys bought me clothes last night,I was wearing a black muscle tee and some black skinny jeans I had my papa roach jacket on and my black socks and my black and green high tops on I had my hair in a bun and I had eyeliner black eyeshadow and mascara on I had bloodshot eye's, "did you sleep at all"asked tony "yes for a little thing I had a nightmare and I stayed up all night"I said eating my sandwich and drinking my coke I sat on the floor against the wall "Evelyn look"said jerry Jacoby was waking up I got up "Jacoby Jacoby it's me"i said "Evelyn what happen"asked Jacoby "no of that matter right now thank god your okay"I said "I'll get a nurse"said jerry "hey guys"said Jacoby "hey man thanks for scaring us and Evelyn"said Tobin "what I do"asked Jacoby "you were let's say kidnaped"said tony "by who"asked Jacoby "Max Evelyn's crazy ex boyfriend that's in prison"said Tobin "are you okay how'd I get out of there"asked Jacoby "your girlfriend saved you"said tony jerry came in with a nurse "your awake Mr.Shaddix how are you feeling"asked a nurse "I'm fine just hurting a little"said Jacoby "okay we can give you some medication for your pain"said the nurse she gave him a pill and water "thank you when can I leave"asked Jacoby "let me ask a doctor"said the nurse "okay"said Jacoby and the nurse walked out jerry sat besides Tobin "your my girlfriend"asked Jacoby "yes I am"I said "how long have we been dating"asked Jacoby "for a month"I said "I have a hot ass girlfriend fuck"said Jacoby I smiled,the nurse came back with a doctor Jacoby high fived the guys "isn't she hot"asked Jacoby "yea she is"said Tobin I smiled he smiled and the doctor was checking on Jacoby "okay everything is fine looks like you can go home today but you gonna have to take pill's for the pain I'll give them to your girlfriend"said the doctor and he gave me some pill's Jacoby got up and he changed in the bathroom he came out and got his shoes on I got my phone and we left I got in Jacoby's mustang so did Jacoby and the guys got in Tony's Tahoe i followed them home (skip to home) We got home and Jacoby got out and puked I helped him up and we walked inside "I'm gonna take a shower"said Jacoby he got my hand and when up to his room "what are you doing"I asked "you pick my clothes and your clothes"said Jacoby "why do I have to get clothes"I asked "we're gonna go on a date"said Jacoby "your taking me on a date"I asked "yes what have we ever been on one"asked Jacoby "no we have never been on a date"I said "oh sorry about that so this is are first date can you see what movie is playing"asked Jacoby "yea this is so amazing"I said I got him clothes and I when to my room and got some white skinny jeans and a black long sleeve Jacoby got my hand and we when to the bathroom "hopefully you don't mind taking a shower with me"asked Jacoby "I don't mind that"I said smiling he got the water warm and we got undressed fuck he looks so good fuck god damn,we got in (skip shower) we got out dryed off and i when to my room Jacoby when to his room I ran into Tobin lucky I didn't fall cause I have nothing under this towel "have fun guy's"asked Tobin "shut up man"said Jacoby I when to my room and I changed into my outfit I brushed my hair and dryed it then I did my makeup witch was eyeliner dark purple eyeshadow and mascara I put my hair in pigtails then I briaded them and I got my phone and when downstairs and waited for Jacoby.