-5-

-Evelyn's P.o.v-
(The next morning) I woke up with the sound of screaming I ran downstairs with Cody "what's going on"I asked then I saw him fuck I ran to my room with Cody behind me but my ex his name is max by the way got me I tryed to break free then I felt him get pulled back I got up and turned around "YOU ARENT GONNA MESS WITH MY GIRL IN MY HOUSE I DONT CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUD DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN"yelled Jacoby "THATS MINE GIRL MAN SO SHES GOING BACK WITH ME"yelled max he pushed Jacoby then they got in a big ass fight I got up and I broke them apart "STOP JUST STOP PLEASE GET OUT MAX GET OUT"I yelled pushing him out he got in his car and drove off I ran back inside up To my room with Cody I shut and locked the door I hind under my bed crying "Evelyn please open the door please I what to talk"said Jacoby he sounded upset I didn't answer "Please Evelyn who was that"asked Jacoby still didn't answer "If you don't answer in 1 minute I'm gonna break the door"said Jacoby I got up and unlocked the door then I crawled under the bed Jacoby got on his stomach and looked at me "come out lets talk"said Jacoby "no I don't what to"I said "fine I'll come in there"said Jacoby he crawled under i turned to the other side "who was that"asked Jacoby "no one"I said crying "yes it was Evelyn tale me"said Jacoby "fine its my ex boyfriend he abused and um"i said he hugged me "tale me you can tale me anything I promise I will never take anyone about this"said Jacoby "he raped me every night until I finally got out"I said Jacoby started crying "you cry"i asked "yea everyone cry's I'm sorry you when though that i wish I found you last year or some shit"said Jacoby he smiled I hugged him "My mom"I said and I crawled on top of Jacoby to get out he got out too "your mom what about her"asked Jacoby I got my phone and called my mom "my birthday was 2 weeks ago I been so busy with you guys that I forgot about my party"I said I called mom "hey sweetie you missed your birthday party that's okay no one showed up"said mom "I'm so sorry that I forgot about it I was busy getting away from max but I found some new friends,can you come over today"I asked "yea where are you"asked mom "365 west street this is my friend's house"I said "okay I'll be there so"said mom she hung up I put my phone down "can I talk to all of you guys"I asked "yea lets go downstairs there all downstairs we walked down and the guys were down there "there you guys are"said Tony "what were you doing"asked jerry "you guys weren't fucking were you come on man we just meant her a few weeks ago and you already got in her pants" said Tobin they all laughed "no I didn't get in her pants yet she called her mom and we talked"said Jacoby "okay what ever you say"said Tobin "your mom is she coming over today"asked jerry "yea he would love to know cause he loves old people"said tony "she's not old she's in her 30's she's 34"I said "how old was she when she had you"asked jerry "16 years old"I said "so how old are you"asked Tobin "19 years old"I said "how old are you Jacoby"asked Tony "why do you what to know"asked Jacoby "just cause"said Tony he smiled "20"said Jacoby "a year apart whoa,so when is your mom coming over"asked jerry "in a few or now"I said looking out the window I ran out side the guys months opened "she's hot"said jerry "yea she is"said Tobin "ew guys stop that's gross"said Jacoby he walked over to us "hi I'm Jacoby it's nice to meet you"said Jacoby "hi Jacoby I'm Maria I see you meant my daughter Evelyn"said mom "yes I have she's very amazing sorry about my band mates there stupid come in"said Jacoby,Btw my mom is Maria Brinks from in this moment I love her band her band members are like my brothers, we walked in "so this is were you live now no more Max's"asked mom "no I'm done with him"I said "that's good thank you Jacoby for bring her in and saving her"said mom "your welcome but she's saved me"said Jacoby he smiled "Guys stop she doesn't like any of you stop your drooling"said Jacoby "I'm sorry there stupid they don't have girlfriends so there gonna be stupid"said Jacoby "it's okay I have guys all over me all the time"said mom "Eww mom I didn't need to know"I said then I heard another I looked out the window it was mom's band members I screamed and ran out.