-21-

-Evelyn's P.o.v- (3 weeks later)
Someone knocked on the door Jerry opened it "hi I'm Katie in the new teacher for Maddison"said Katie "oh yea come in her mom and dad are outside"said Jerry I could hear everything cause the door was open Jerry and Katie walked outside me and Jacoby shocked Katie's hands "thank you for choosing me your daughter will learn a lot"said Katie she smiled "thank you for coming she does good with school just has trouble with math"I said "I will make sure to really help her with that"said Katie Maddison came over "hi I'm maddie"said Maddison "hi maddie im Katie I'm your new teacher let's get to work what to work out here"asked Katie "can we mama"asked Maddison "yea that's fine with me"I said "fine with me"said Jacoby we both walked in the house (5:00pm) Katie walked out of the house Maddison was asleep on the couch I was making dinner well some of it Jacoby and Tobin when out and got some stuff for dinner "were back"said Tobin they were caring so much bags "I just asked for 2 things what else did you get"I asked "oh we got beer maddie a toy everyone something"said Jacoby "why beer"i asked "cause we need it"said Tobin "you guys are fucked up"I said they gave me the three things I needed and I finished cooking I put soda in cups and everyone sat down and we ate and talked "so do you like your new teacher Maddison"asked Jerry "yes I do she gave me homework"said Maddison "that's good"said tony "yea it is I like doing homework"said Maddison "you are the first and only kid i know that's likes doing homework"said Tobin "well I guess im just special"said Maddison we all laughed and ate then Maddison and the guys when to bed I did the dishes jacoby picked up the house "this was fun I'm glad Maddison is out of school"said Jacoby "yea me too we get more time with her"I said and Jacoby kissed me I kissed back "I love you"said Jacoby "I love you too"I said he kissed me again I kissed back but this time it wasn't full of passion it was full of lust he pushed me on the couch and we kissed and took are clothes off you know what happen next, (the next morning) me and Jacoby fell asleep on the couch that night we woke up when someone jumped on us "morning mama and daddy"said Maddison "morning baby girl hey who what's to go out to breakfast"asked Jacoby the Guys jumped up and down so didn't Maddison but on us "okay...maddie...your...killing...me"I said she got off I when up and got dressed the guys and Maddison got dressed I got dressed in a white tank top and black jeans and my black combat boots then I brushed my hair put eyeliner mascara and black eyeshadow on then I got my purse and my phone when I when downstairs and the guys were ready I got Maddison hand and we walked out we got in Jacoby's mustang and the guys got in jerrys truck we when to Denny's Jacoby parked and we walked in Maddison was holding mine and Jacoby's hand then she ran over to Jerry he picked her up before a asshole could hit her I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack me and Jacoby ran to Maddison's "are you okay baby girl"asked Jacoby I hugged Jerry "your a life saver"I said "what I just picked her up"said Jerry "yea I'm fine mama and daddy uncle Jerry saved me"said Maddison "there was a asshold about to hit her lucky you picked her up in time"said Jacoby Maddison was holding on to jerrys neck "oh that's amazing bro"said Jerry we walked in "how many"asked a man "6"I said "right this way"said the man we followed him and I sat Maddison down in between me and Jacoby we order are drinks and food.